Why do I fail at Jungling

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

midiout

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2010

I don't think its a problem with my jungling route, I can kill all the creep no problem. I usually start with Golem, Wolf Camp, Ghost, Lizard then Golem Camp. Thay may be my problem.

It's that once I'm done my first round with both buffs, I'm usually too low to gank, forcing me to recall and heal. By that point I have enough for my razors and want to go gank a lane. By the time I get around them to gank, my buffs usually run out and it makes ganking much harder. I usually find myself self having unsuccessful ganks until I'm done my 2nd round in the jungle (because by then I usually have Wriggles Lantern, leaving me with full health).

So what am I doing wrong?

The only way I can see myself jungling any other way is by using Warwick, that way I'll be full health after my round.

TigerFreedom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2010

If your health is too low after getting both buffs, then port before you get red, get razors if you can, kill lizard, then gank.

PlayerFour

12-05-2010

Lack of runes? Inefficient pathing? Bad teammates that don't help you gank?

Masamoon

12-05-2010

so uh, who are you jungling

Vendrixx

12-05-2010

Who are you jungling with and what items/abilities?

OtavioB

12-05-2010

buy boots.

Lusis

12-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by midiout View Post
It's that once I'm done my first round with both buffs, I'm usually too low to gank, forcing me to recall and heal
Are you using the proper runes of T3 level?

Also when you say "too low" how low are you? You don't have to be full health to go gank. I've done it at ~half hp plenty of times.

Inkstone

12-05-2010

If I know that I'm not going to be able to gank, I'd wait on the lizard buff. Especially if you don't have a counter jungler, you could go get their wolves or wraiths.

Better to gank a minute or two later than optimal, but be comfortable with it.

j2QJjm9Q07WRRBRT

12-05-2010

if your health is too low to gank then that means your route is bad lol

midiout

12-05-2010

I'm usualy Olaf or Udyr when I jungle. I only really have this problem with Olaf.

I start with Cloth Armor, and 5 red pots.

The first ability I use is Vicious Strikes (lifesteal/damage), then Undertow (axe). Once Im level 4 I put a point into Reckelss Swing.

My runes are Armor Pen Red, Dodge Seals, Cooldown Blue and Hp Quints; all flat.