Do people who instalock DPS have a right to trash talk the Tank?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Man Eating Boar

12-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirIsaacExcant View Post
If my 4 teammates insta-lock their favorite carry then I always go right along with them and pick my favorite carry too !!!!!!!!!!! In which they proceed to ask me why the **** i didn't pick tank, AND IN WHICH CASE I TELL THEM TO LEARN THEIR LESSON ABOUT INSTA-LOCKING AND HOW THEY CAN'T HAVE IT THEIR WAY EVERY TIME.

Either that or I just pick a tank, wait until the timer winds down to 5 seconds, and then switch to my favorite carry !!! It's a great way to get a queue-dodge without having to do it yourself.
I'll have to try that >.>

AdorableSatan

12-05-2010

If the tank is bad, then yes. If you can't tank, don't. You're more useful doing something you know how to do.

DrdPirateRoberts

12-05-2010

Anyone who instalocks anything doesn't have the right to trash talk anybody on their team -.-

Man Eating Boar

12-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrdPrtRbrts View Post
Anyone who instalocks anything doesn't have the right to trash talk anybody on their team -.-
Other than themselves?

Man Eating Boar

12-05-2010

bump

Keegan320

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2010

People who instalock anything BUT a tank don't have the right to say a **** thing.

Kroghar

12-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyBolas View Post
Nobody should be insta-locking. Insta-locking is fail.
Seriously. Last night had everyone insta-lock in their tanks/AP champs, they told me to pick a ranged AD champ. Ranged AD is the one thing I can't play well at all, and sure enough I sucked with Miss Fortune. Whatever happened to actual discussion and working out a good team comp rather than everyone instalocking their fav champ?