please chang it!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

axel6

12-05-2010

how can i make sure they get my message?

HappyAndHazy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2010

lol, they are so religious but they are ok with you playing a game as an evil vampire, murdering each other with blood splattering all over the screen, but oh no the word occult is in it! That's where the line is crossed! That's like saying you can't read a dictionary because the word 'witch' and 'occult' are also found in it.

Jo Lancaster

12-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PENHALIGAN View Post
lol thats sad. just dont buy a sword of the occult. i get by with rarely ever buying it and i have over 1k games
It's not really that he shouldn't buy it, it's probably more along the lines of his parents saw it and now every time he plays the game they associate LoL with satanism/something like that

axel6

12-05-2010

is changing a word that hard? i meen me and my bros loved this game we wasted money on this like we were rich. but we cant play any more so all the time we played on this and our freinds i always think and compare other games to this one but this one always comes out on top. and i was really starting to get good at this.

John McCain

12-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by axel6 View Post
how can i make sure they get my message?
move out

axel6

12-05-2010

at least warrwick understands.

Firestorme

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2010

pls change all doran's items to firestorme's items pls for the good of the game

Biznerto

12-05-2010

How do you chang something?

Celtic Jack

12-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzi Q View Post
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Wait, what?

About the SotO, I wouldn't care about a name change. Some religions find certain things immoral or otherwise bad, and with something as small as a name for a rarely used item in a game, I wouldn't think it'd be too hard to go through and change it. The recoding shouldn't take much effort if interacting elements are linked to the item itself instead of the actual name.

axel6

12-05-2010

this game had strategy and fun and skill all mixed up in it. unlike other mmos they were hit this hit that it took no skill no stratgy no anything. this game is was the thing i liked alot.