Limited Edition Skins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Masamoon

12-05-2010

ITT: Newfag whining about just starting recently and not being able to buy LE skins

fruitie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2010

How wud the ppl that got the limited edition skins feel if they suddenly put it in the store? Guess what, riot doesnt make decisions revolved around you. There are plenty of skins that you can buy. The limited edition skins should stay special.

Elderpriest

12-05-2010

I want a Limited Edition Malz skin now plz, 2skins thats it, come on Riot show malz some love.

Skeleton Jáck

12-05-2010

You don't earn skins through skill. If you want something that sets you apart by being a long term player, that should be defined through some sort of achievement or award that you earn in game. Skins purchased with money shouldn't be the medium used as a "status symbol" relative to the time that you played the game.

As far as people purchasing the skins, I seriously doubt that a limited purchase window created more sales than would have occurred had the skin been available at all times.

And it still surprises me how negative the community is towards its newer members. Not one constructive post trying to explain why it should be the way it is, or reasoning out why it works this way in a free to play platform. I'm new to the game and have an issue with the marketing distribution of one of their services. A common occurrence with any service industry.

-Skeleton Jack
aka Muffled Halfling

John McCain

12-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffled Halfling View Post
You don't earn skins through skill. If you want something that sets you apart by being a long term player, that should be defined through some sort of achievement or award that you earn in game. Skins purchased with money shouldn't be the medium used as a "status symbol" relative to the time that you played the game.

As far as people purchasing the skins, I seriously doubt that a limited purchase window created more sales than would have occurred had the skin been available at all times.

And it still surprises me how negative the community is towards its newer members. Not one constructive post trying to explain why it should be the way it is, or reasoning out why it works this way in a free to play platform. I'm new to the game and have an issue with the marketing distribution of one of their services. A common occurrence with any service industry.

-Skeleton Jack
aka Muffled Halfling
hi carlos

Phreak Avenue

12-05-2010

my soccer skin are so exlusive

Kamuffinz

12-05-2010

Why is everyone so against the company trying to make money...they dont charge for much other than the looks portion of the game!

Matt Azn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2010

Bowser Rammus, Pax Jax, and UFO Corki are my most prized skins! (even If I don't touch those champs at all).

JediDwag

12-05-2010

Some people only buy them because they're limited. That's just the way it works. They might not sell as many if they weren't limited. It's what makes it fun, and shows who's been playing a long time.

Pterodactyl911

12-05-2010

making them limited entices people to buy them on the spot