I'm tired of tanky dps.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EquisScry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2010

Thanks for the replies. It's hard to ask for balance changes that are unneeded at high elo play, but it's just so aggravating to play against.

Firellius

12-05-2010

Tanky metagame also pushes the glass cannon completely out of the picture. Since the one can kill the other, but the other can't put a scratch on the one.

Zerdo

12-05-2010

I hate Garen.... He hits too freaking hard for someone who can just build tank and never die. Takes multiple people with stuns just to bring him down late game, which can be more difficult than other tanks because he fights back so well.

And have you tried running away from Garen? Don't think your slows will stop him. Don't think your root will keep him away for long. Don't think he's afraid of a tower.

EquisScry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2010

I play as tanky dps a lot of the time because it is such a large advantage. I'm not saying the characters are easy to play, but it's just easier to win because you can get caught by 2 people and still live. Try that on Ashe.

Gragas free week has been hell btw.

BerryB0mb

12-05-2010

Agree. +1

Aerodynamic

12-05-2010

My friend once played Mundo and ended up with 3 warmogs, spirit visiage, FoN, and a thornmail. That's right he sold his boots for another warmog. he literally just ran into all 5 of the enemy team with no support and they could not kill him. He out healed all their damage and the twitch and MF who got Madreds killed themselves before they could take him down to half hp. I have to say the team fights looked like something straight out of Benny Hill.