I'm tired of tanky dps.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Corben158

12-05-2010

well why isn't tanky dps viable at high end Elo?

stickblade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2010

you know what i'm tired of? dps tanks...

AllGodsDie

12-05-2010

If they weren't tanky they'd get destroyed by mass stacked aoes in 5s. Its a no win situation. You can't hate any side because chances are you belong to one of the problem groups.

NeoScout

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2010

garen players: omg it spins!!!!

Firellius

12-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllGodsDie View Post
If they weren't tanky they'd get destroyed by mass stacked aoes in 5s. Its a no win situation. You can't hate any side because chances are you belong to one of the problem groups.
I hardly ever see AoE stacks in my games. But I do see tanks everywhere.

I play Trundle, AP Shaco and Nidalee, mainly.

Out of all the AoE stack games I've played, (That being two or three) the most notable asset to the team was Amumu, who kept everyone in place. Either him or Galio, who did pretty much the same thing.

DeadXera

12-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoScout View Post
garen players: omg it spins!!!!
You spin me right round, baby, right round...

Freakayou

12-05-2010

just had a game today against Gragas, Blitzcrank, Rammus, Urgot, WW. With our team comp in normal we could do almost 0 dmg at end game. Normels get rolled by this, guess I should buy and learn kogmaw

Freakayou

12-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllGodsDie View Post
you do realize AoE has been getting nerfed the last few patch's along with a few more options item wise to hinder the AoE even more, yet Tanky/DPS has been unchanged.

NeoScout

12-05-2010

the people have spoken

innociv

12-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by EquisScry View Post
I'm just tired of it. I hated the poke teams(Ezreal+Soraka+Janna etc). I hated the aoe comp(you know the team). But I hate tanky dps teams with a passion more than those combined
Much agreed.

Champions that do a lot of damage without AD or AP is a bad design.

Garens ult hitting for 1.5k damage, when it has no scaling, is the stupidest thing ever.

Ground slam should only be like 40% of your armor, with a 0.4 AP ratio too, not 70% of your armor.

Mord still has too high base damages.

So on.