Leona's new skin is quite...colorful.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GoldfishBowl

08-20-2013

These are all absolutely amazing! If I were to gush more, I'd just be repeating others.

The only negative thing I feel the need to comment (repeatedly) on is the purple.
The blue trim is fine, and I'll take your word that in game it needed it. Looking at all the sources I've found, from splash to in game shots, I still find it nearly impossible to appreciate the Purple.

Ez looks rather jealous there in the background. I wonder, of who?

Raygr

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Yes, yes it is! The splash team knocked these out of the park'
Please for the love of everything tell me this is going to be in a discounted bundle!

Lord Huckington

08-20-2013

ok, Pool party Ahri....i know i know it's SOOO seductive and alluring, consider it please.

also I am curious with that Lulu on the diving board in that Renekton splash art.

I know those two are not your Forte Mr. stylus but please this is quite the tease

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

08-20-2013
10 of 12 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carry Poppins View Post
ily a lot parrot.
I keep thinking this is a typo with people trying to say "silly parrot" but my wife informs me that it means "I love you parrot" which feels very nice

Mr supriseattack

08-20-2013

Will there be more pool party skins in the future summers? Or will this be a one time theme like most other skins that come out at the same time?

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

08-20-2013
11 of 12 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldfishBowl View Post
These are all absolutely amazing! If I were to gush more, I'd just be repeating others.

The only negative thing I feel the need to comment (repeatedly) on is the purple.
The blue trim is fine, and I'll take your word that in game it needed it. Looking at all the sources I've found, from splash to in game shots, I still find it nearly impossible to appreciate the Purple.

Ez looks rather jealous there in the background. I wonder, of who?
The purple reduces to trim in-game as far as I see:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-NZkusvZTdm...beachleona.png

Also, something secret to be found on the back of her surfboard

Xelnath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Systems Designer

08-20-2013
12 of 12 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
I keep thinking this is a typo with people trying to say "silly parrot" but my wife informs me that it means "I love you parrot" which feels very nice
ily parrot