@IronStylus - How did you let this pass? (New Leona Skin)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Commander Yordle

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by InquisitivePants View Post
He kinda need new particles...
I think Lee's skin is the only one out of the set that doesn't have new particles. >.>

Vortex IV

Recruiter

08-20-2013

The skin looks great, the color choice comes very close to ruining the entire thing though.

HXiCeX41No

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
We were working on a backup also in case something went awry with one of the skins. It was simultaneously developed but is currently very unfinished. We wanted to make sure we were going to have a full team comp and there were concerns that one of the skins was more risky. Hence the backup in case that had happened.
Is this Skin the one OCE is getting for Release??

JebusofChrist

08-20-2013

@IronStylus

Is it true that every champion has a skin in development? I'm waiting for a non-legacy 975 Fiora skin.

tenrel

08-20-2013

it looks great, whats the issue here.

hideous is a bit of an exaggeration dont you think?

HXiCeX41No

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JebusofChrist View Post
@IronStylus

Is it true that every champion has a skin in development? I'm waiting for a non-legacy 975 Fiora skin.
He already said yes to that.

Ps. Lee got new particles on his shield & Leona got new particles on her dash

matrinox

08-20-2013

Quote:
We were working on a backup also in case something went awry with one of the skins. It was simultaneously developed but is currently very unfinished. We wanted to make sure we were going to have a full team comp and there were concerns that one of the skins was more risky. Hence the backup in case that had happened.
Orianna. Please?

UKStormDragon

08-20-2013

I really hope Leona's getting some new particles/sounds. I like her outfit, her splash, her recall and her death animations very much but i was very disappointed at the moment when the only thing that was different with spell effects was her e (which was awesome.) Hopefully there's still more to come because I was super excited for this skin. Leona also doesn't really have a skin that changes her particles heavily, (Iron Solari is just really a few minor tweaks with the awesome parrot after glow on her ult and her shield wings.)

tenrel

08-20-2013

Quote:
which was the risky one? was it lee?

GLaD0S

08-20-2013

Quote:
THHHHHIIIIIISSSSS.

Hee hee hee hee...
I swear to the lord if that skin was beachball ori and you DIDNT release it. I'll have to be upset.