Security Update Discussion

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

soullessdeath4

08-23-2013

my account has been hacked do too this release of this information **** riot
and on top of that there doing nothing to help me retrieve it back

TheSorceress

08-23-2013

It won't let me log into my account now...

ITS OWLMAN

08-23-2013

does anyone has this problem where you try to change the password on your account by signing on and then when you type it on the link they direct you to, it says wrong password?

ROCKETMAAAN

08-23-2013

Can someone help me? everytime i try to change my passowrd its always to weak and im kind of getting mad....

AlleyKittyn

08-23-2013

So about the password change. I got the email, confirmed with my 11 LoL friends who i play fb with that you guys are sending out emails. i changed my pass and then a few of us played a game of LoL after that.

Today I try and get on, and it's not accepting anything. not my email, username OR password. how can i change this?

Big Bang Death

08-23-2013

The thing I don't understand is to how there was even a security breach in the first place. You are one of the fastest growing companies in the world. How could you not take the time to protect us. I do however appreciate the continued updates and honesty you have provided.

MaShane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2013

The new password requirements are insanely stupid on a game that's free to play. Mind numbingly idiotic.

Spirit Devouer

08-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaShane View Post
The new password requirements are insanely stupid on a game that's free to play. Mind numbingly idiotic.
No not really, people spend money on their accounts and don't want them getting perma banned or anything happening so if you can't understand that then you are just dumb

ComeAtMeNub

08-23-2013

how much longer until its fixed? is this the issue affecting transfers? I really want to transfer

Epos

Recruiter

08-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eludeasaurus View Post
why does the password changer take 17 Numbers/letters before it will say its ok? im not going to memorize this. =|
Well one thing you can do is pick a random password made up of capital and lowercase letters with random numbers, save it in a .txt document and hide it somewhere safe on your computer, like a hidden folder, then whenever you sign in, just copy and paste.