So you're planning to "Scaridize" talon?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dory

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by daemonchorro View Post
I know this forum isn't about Rengar, I asked you questions about Rengar on a thread in Reddit but I would like to ask, why are you choosing to ruin Rengar's REAL play style that has finally been realized by the community? Rengar has been able to do what he currently does sense day 1 but no one really knew about it because AP Rengar, and Tank Split push Rengar was too popular. Hell he did it better back when his Q did 200% of his AD.
No offense choro but Ryan is better, but I back you up 100% dude. No1 knows about Rengar's Bug.
i'll freaking keep posting this for us bud!
To: Scarizard
Speaking of Rengar... Why the hell are you changing him so much? You're literally tossing him into dirt tier where olaf is at now.
Rengar is fine where he is right now, so why change him? >.>
He doesn't need a buff nor a nerf.
And before you say like you did with Talon "I main talon s1/s2 and for year+" I bet you don't even know the secret behind making Rengar OP.
If you do, then please tell it to us, because it seems most diamond rengars have NO IDEA about it, and only Ryan Choi best rengar in world knows. GG riot GG. If you think he needs a nerf, then just remove the freakin BUG you have on him.

~Eleboo, 0 rengar games played, knows everything about Rengar from watching Ryan. GG


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raiyn

Senior Member

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by UglierBetty
Niche picks should have low win-rates. Playing an Assassin should be a risk.
That isn't necessarily true about niche having low win-rates or assassins being risk - some assassins are an acceptable/negligible risk vs a match up i.e. Kassadin vs Karthus, Zed vs Karthus (karthus is just a nice example tbh).

Unless I'm mistaken win-rate means # of times picked vs # of times won when picked.

So.. If every single player plays Kassadin..and every opposing player counters with Talon.. His "niche role" exists - hes good against Kassadin but he has a high win-rate as a result..


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StealthRemakePls

Senior Member

08-20-2013

He's right when he says Talon has no counterplay. He silences you with no indication of his intention to silence you, and it's targeted. Same thing with Corki's Phosphorous bomb, the only way you dont get hit by P. Bomb is if Corki misses it himself. Talon's W is basically the same thing.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Borigrad

Senior Member

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by daemonchorro View Post
I know this forum isn't about Rengar, I asked you questions about Rengar on a thread in Reddit but I would like to ask, why are you choosing to ruin Rengar's REAL play style that has finally been realized by the community? Rengar has been able to do what he currently does sense day 1 but no one really knew about it because AP Rengar, and Tank Split push Rengar was too popular. Hell he did it better back when his Q did 200% of his AD.
Because of his lane phase. It's literally the most anti-fun thing in the game. Either the person he is laning against crushes him, from playing passive or a good early gank. Or rengar crushes the lane and snowballs out of control. His lane phase is literally the worst thing in the game to play against, cause it's boring and all rengar does is try to cheese to end it ASAP before he losses it automatically when the person he is playing against gets Ninja Tabi.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dory

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borigrad View Post
Because of his lane phase. It's literally the most anti-fun thing in the game. Either the person he is laning against crushes him, from playing passive or a good early gank. Or rengar crushes the lane and snowballs out of control. His lane phase is literally the worst thing in the game to play against, cause it's boring and all rengar does is try to cheese to end it ASAP before he losses it automatically when the person he is playing against gets Ninja Tabi.
Rengar only has like 1-2 counters.
You don't know about Rengar.
Rengar is balanced champ.
To Scarizard:
Speaking of Rengar... Why the hell are you changing him so much? You're literally tossing him into dirt tier where olaf is at now.
Rengar is fine where he is right now, so why change him? >.>
He doesn't need a buff nor a nerf.
And before you say like you did with Talon "I main talon s1/s2 and for year+" I bet you don't even know the secret behind making Rengar OP.
If you do, then please tell it to us, because it seems most diamond rengars have NO IDEA about it, and only Ryan Choi best rengar in world knows. GG riot GG. If you think he needs a nerf, then just remove the freakin BUG you have on him.

~Eleboo, 0 rengar games played, knows everything about Rengar from watching Ryan. GG


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OctaSteve

Senior Member

08-20-2013

I wonder who takes more heat from the community: Scarizard, or Morello.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Insoy

Senior Member

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarizard View Post
Nothing. I was giving an example of Talon as an assassin with low counterplay in a separate thread, and insoy inferred incorrectly that i or the Live Design team plan on reworking/making changes to Talon when we aren't.
Everything you've touched as a rework for Rengar has been denied by the community, why should we trust you in other champs again when you are about to murder Rengar earlier?

Edit- Teamrocket is blasting off again.. I'll go play my games now.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gespens

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OctaSteve View Post
I wonder who takes more heat from the community: Scarizard, or Morello.
Scarizard at the moment.

But both cases are for the most part 100% unwarranted.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xhandel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarizard View Post
Nothing. I was giving an example of Talon as an assassin with low counterplay in a separate thread, and insoy inferred incorrectly that i or the Live Design team plan on reworking/making changes to Talon when we aren't.

scarizard, can you check this pot pleas PLEASE http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...5#post40872155

and sorry for the off topic


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

daemonchorro

Senior Member

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecha KhaZix View Post
You must have missed the period between AP Rengar (when AD Rengar was trash due to a buggy, dysfunctional skillset) and Health/CDR Rengar..
AD Rengar was never trash.... As the person with prob over 1500 games with him I think I know what Rengar went through