I'm sick of trying as much as possible not to offend people and be as objective as

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jay x Miku x3

09-24-2014

possible on these forums. I still get downvotes even though I look at both sides of an argument, try to counter each one by using logic, then finally leaning towards a single conclusion. I don't get anything back from the community. So from now on I'm going to type out what I really feel and I don't care if it offends anyone.

GD you're a piece of ****!!!!! besides Paul Remi, Shockwhite, Pluto Nash, Mabi, Rackier, Chankston, me and some other GDers who are awesome in every way.

If you're not on this list, it means that you're not even WORTHY of being alive. I repeat. You DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE LOL!

A Sproutling

09-24-2014

ur not on the list tho so...?

Mabi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2014

<3

Jikker

09-24-2014

Trying to not offend someone on GD is like trying to get apple juice from a watermelon -- not gonna happen.

Qzzrbl

09-24-2014

lol

downvoting

Xohs

09-24-2014

if you put some genuine effort in your posts, you could drastically change the way you're perceived in your community.

****posting is fine, but you gotta make it funny, creative, and not overbearing. Look @ HateDaddy's stories for inspiration.

or you could just be genuinely nice poster with some interesting niche and slowly build up a reputation.

then again this all probably another troll post anyway.

Irelia Swag Desu

09-24-2014

wow im always super nice to you.....

jamiesilvermoon

09-24-2014

well im sorry you feel like your getting hated on. maybe your taking people on gd way to serious

Jay x Miku x3

09-24-2014

b

ACraven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2014

mate, i already told you the way to get up votes but you keep posting 200% weeb stuff, you deserve down votes