Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Do not remove Flash PLEASE RIOT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duke the Dutch

12-05-2010

NOOB THREAD PLS REMOVE FLASH....

champs with flash abilities, like stealthies, should HAVE that advantage. there is no stealth summoner spell!!!

reando

12-05-2010

I disagree, flash is just a lame get-out-of-jail-free card for ppl who cant be bothered with map awareness. Its the biggest "noob" spell in the game imo, and i prey it gets removed asap.

TallenMF

12-05-2010

Quote:
DevilsWrath:
They need to remove flash and put it as an active on an item, that way it's not FFA get out of fail free card, but if a champ "needs" it, can build an item.

Boots, preferably. The question of "would you prefer the extra mpen or the ability to jump at the enemy out of nowhere" fits well IMHO

Ltdash

12-05-2010

Quote:
Viper27pk:
Are you serious ?
Then you must play against opponents who cant position themselves
Flash is needed to hit multiple people with your ulti

AS BOTH KENNEN AND ANNIE

Sounds to me like you're the one with bad positioning.

Lampost

12-05-2010

Blink Stone recipe itself cost : 1000
-----------Items needed---------
Ethereal Stone : 750
Boots : 350

Total Item cost : 2.1k

----------Item Effects------------
Ethereal Stone : Increases Mana regen and HP Regen by 3 every 5 sec.
Boots : increases movement by 1.

Blink Stone : Unique Active : Allows champion to blink a short distance Unique Passive : Mana regen is increased by 22 mp per every 5 sec when a champion kills a minion, lasts 2 seconds. HP regen is increased by 10 hp per every 5 sec when the champion kills a minion, lasts 1 second. Movement speed is increased by .4%

Asaldur

Recruiter

12-05-2010

Remove FLASH NOW, worse and mindless OP skill ever, always crashing the fun in every single game

Zoogi

12-05-2010

Every time a flasher escapes on 1hp where it would have been death, a kitten dies. It is simply too forgiving. Put it on an item, a tank item, since the only people who NEED it (for initiates) are tanks. Die hard fans can sacrifice some damage for their flash back. Problem solved

Gahzoo

12-05-2010

I think I would be fine with it not popping projectiles.

Zedilurk

12-05-2010

It's already been decided and no amount of QQ'ers who claim they NEED IT TO POSSIBLY WIN GAMES will cause them to bring it back.

trundling Trol

12-05-2010

i use flash but am alright with flash being gone its gonna be 90 %of players using ghost though
ghost/exuast/ignite

i want to see more summoner spells hopefully they can introduce new ones that are balalnced so we can see more variety of gameplay.