How am I meant to get my elo back up

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neonir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2010

If every game I play has one or more leavers!

I just...I just don't know anymore, I've tried, I play, I get decent scores, but we end up just being pummeled into oblivion...

And the more of these game I have, the more I get...Occasionally their team has the leavers but we generally have more, right from the start...it keeps happening and I don't know what I'm meant to do...

I have one idea, and that's to create a smurf...but I like this account, and I think smurfing is wrong...

Misfittie

12-05-2010

Are you playing normal games? or Ranked?

Dreadstone

12-05-2010

this is a big problem. Ive been playing blitz again (cause im pro ) and have only lost recently because of leavers. even then though we almost won but its pretty hard to win 3v5.

Trixie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2010

My game just had a leaver and we lost even when i got fed mid

Neonir

12-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wuwuu View Post
Are you playing normal games? or Ranked?
so far? normal.

I've been trying to make a team but success varies...

plus when you play with four friends you play against other teams of five which makes hit far harder, especially when your team doesn't have much experience.

Neonir

12-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreadstone View Post
but its pretty hard to win 3v5.
^^ this!

I play well enough, I wouldn't say I'm the best, (because I'm not quite that pig headed) but I am a heck of a lot better than a lot of the people I play with.

But it's just too dang hard to win when you have less people then the other team.

You can make it close but 80% of the time your screwed.

Yes, occasionally, their team has a leaver and we don't but it happens so vary rarely compared to how often it happens to me it's not even funny anymore...

Misfittie

12-05-2010

Well if it's normal games then don't take it too seriously. Usually all the people that try their hardest to win normal games get disappointed because of all the leavers and feeders and what not. Just treat normal as a place where you can have fun and chill out (without feeding or raging) and learn how to play your character.

Ranked...is a different story.