Udyr Build Question

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Legendariez

12-05-2010

I'm just wondering how viable is my build...

I play him with:
Manamune
Merc Treads
Innervating Locket
Trinity Force
Atma's
Bloodthirster

Haven't tried out on a normal game, because I'm relatively new with Udyr and I don't want to feed :/. Also, don't know what item should I be getting first.

seresibyl

12-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingTheDragon View Post
I'm just wondering how viable is my build...

I play him with:
Manamune
Merc Treads
Innervating Locket
Trinity Force
Atma's
Bloodthirster

Haven't tried out on a normal game, because I'm relatively new with Udyr and I don't want to feed :/. Also, don't know what item should I be getting first.

Just go

Razer
HoG
Negatron cloak
Randuins or Banshees
Randuins or Banshees
Madreds

fatrend

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2010

Manamune is overkill. Innervating Locket alone covers your mana needs.

You seem to be building more for DPS, might want to skip Locket and go Madreds with Banshees Veil. On the other hand, if you're building more to tank you might want to try going Locket, Sunfire, Banshees.

Start with cloth armor or an elixir. If you're going madreds definately go cloth armor. Some people don't like elixir but it let's you start on the golem. Downfall to elixir is it wears off.

Enforcer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2010

Locket is a decent item for Udyr no matter what. But you should only fit it in if you're confident enough to farm enough for the rest.

MXVII

12-05-2010

Rush Madred's Bloodrazor
Merctreads
FoN
Sheen
Banshee's Veil
Phage > Frozen Mallet or into Trinity Force.

With BV and Sheen's mana boost, you won't have an issues. Golem buff's always there if you're really in need of more mana.