Is this really soooo bad to do in a game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Penis Thrusts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2010

I was playing Panth in some normals yesterday. Went 7-0 during laning phase (anyone that cried over that hotfix should probably stfu). By 20 minutes my team was as follows
1/7 Sona
0/5 Mordekaiser
0/5 Tristana
2/4 Kassadin

At this point (20 minutes) my team was turtling in our base. Sona died like 5 times trying to get blue buff. I couldn't tell if Tristana was trolling because all she did was feed and cuss. Mordekaiser faceplanted into 1v5s. Kassadin was so chatty with Portuguese or something, as if it were obvious we knew the language. So I ask of you. Is it REALLY. SO. BAD. Of me to keep ulting into Baron and the enemy fountain? It's more fun than standing behind our few remaining turrets afraid to do anything about the other team.

They should have reported themselves. Not me.

Skwid1g

12-05-2010

I hope you get permabanned to be honest.

Urobolus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2010

Yes. It is. Two wrongs don't make a right.

JuJuBa

12-05-2010

man i hate people like you in my games :[

IMLOwl

12-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urobolus View Post
Yes. It is. Two wrongs don't make a right.
3 lefts do.

Dreadstone

12-05-2010

they sucked you did it intentiionally

Faeces

12-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philcup View Post
I was playing Panth in some normals yesterday. Went 7-0 during laning phase (anyone that cried over that hotfix should probably stfu). By 20 minutes my team was as follows
1/7 Sona
0/5 Mordekaiser
0/5 Tristana
2/4 Kassadin

At this point (20 minutes) my team was turtling in our base. Sona died like 5 times trying to get blue buff. I couldn't tell if Tristana was trolling because all she did was feed and cuss. Mordekaiser faceplanted into 1v5s. So I ask of you. Is it REALLY. SO. BAD. Of me to keep ulting into Baron and the enemy fountain? It's more fun.

They should have reported themselves. Not me.

With such a "fantastic" team mates ... idk maybe you really did the right thing

A Velociräptor

12-05-2010

I would say that quite possibly, you didn't do such a bad thing, especially if your team wasn't going to surrender. Do you expect so sit there for 15 minutes waiting to lose? No, of course not. And besides! Unless an enemy champion hits you before your death, they can't really say anything because you aren't technically feeding them, just dying a lot and not helping your team. But hey, I've seen worse! Umm...Keep up the good work? LoL