How many girls actually play this game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azamhir

12-05-2010

There are a fair amount of female players in this game. However they usually don't proclaim themselves as being female. It's unnecessary and usually only draws unwanted attention. I wouldn't focus on the gender of players, no matter your own. It shouldn't be important.

Shroom Monster

12-05-2010

If I give her something-that-is-totally-not-related-to-my-name, will she see me as a girl?

EDIT: -.-

A Wild Articuno

12-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azamhir View Post
There are a fair amount of female players in this game. However they usually don't proclaim themselves as being female. It's unnecessary and usually only draws unwanted attention. I wouldn't focus on the gender of players, no matter your own. It shouldn't be important.
This.

Focusing on gender at all is stupid. If you told me you were a girl, I'd say "so what?" I don't care, and neither should you.

Urobolus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2010

There's plenty of females that play MMOs.

They're just overshadowed by G.I.R.L.s

Ryswick

12-05-2010

I can play Sona if she wants.

MommySheNayNay

12-05-2010

I would think a fair amount do its just they dont proclaim it and u don't realize it until u get on vent or something similar w/ 'em

Minrog

12-05-2010

My wife plays LoL with me. It's probably not as mixed as WoW, where almost half of my guild was girls, but there are likely a lot more than you'll realize from the forums.

During a match, if she asks people what *** they are she's gonna get trolled. The girls will prolly troll her too, because of how cruel women are. She should be able to get a pre-made together with other females, every game I've played had at least one guild that was girl only. Check the Guild Recruitment forum imo.

Alphacide

12-05-2010

something near 85% of this game is male. I personally only know 3 girls that play. Around 15 males. So there are some, not many

got321321

12-05-2010

i am a girl and my pen˘r lenght is 10 inch

Enforcer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2010

There's an avg of 1/5 girl per game you play on LoL. It would suprise most people how many females that actually plays this game.