When is the Lolclient gonna stop hogging my CPU Memory?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChaosZeroX

Senior Member

12-05-2010

Its seriously annoying. I can't even go to the freakin Post Game Lobby anymore; because I have to close it before every game starts or I lag to a new oblivion.

Razgriez said their was a fix coming a few months back?

*waits few months*

Where is the fix?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arkard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Wrenchman

12-05-2010

I've tried asking the client nicely to let me click on things after I've left it on for too long, but sometimes it feels like it becomes frustrated with my requests and simply shuts down.

It's as fickle as a woman.

Does it actually chew up your resources? My resources stay at an acceptable level, it's just the client that lags worse than a fat man trying to ride a cement block uphill.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wallister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

12-05-2010

I too get CPU hogged by client and am also unhappy. Please let us know if something is coming to try to fix this. Also is a fix for on-board graphics cards coming as well?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChaosZeroX

Senior Member

12-05-2010

I hope the graphics overhaul is going to fix some lag issues as well. From what I hear its going to help out lower end computers.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darkhydrox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-05-2010

yeah I just close that **** when the match starts tbh, but I would love being able to keep it open so friends can message me while I am in-game


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChaosZeroX

Senior Member

12-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkhydrox View Post
yeah I just close that **** when the match starts tbh, but I would love being able to keep it open so friends can message me while I am in-game
I agree. Its nothing but a nuisance. A red response would be appreciated!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cenerae

Senior Member

12-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkard View Post
I've tried asking the client nicely to let me click on things after I've left it on for too long, but sometimes it feels like it becomes frustrated with my requests and simply shuts down.

It's as fickle as a woman.

Does it actually chew up your resources? My resources stay at an acceptable level, it's just the client that lags worse than a fat man trying to ride a cement block uphill.
For me, about 25% of the time it's fine. The other 75% of the time it uses up anywhere from 10 to 30% of my computer's processor. For those of us with low end computers, it's a little irritating. :-/