Please Stop Using Terms Incorrectly, People

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Best Furry NA

08-20-2013

Me: Top
Them: Taken!
Me: I really hate bot lane. Well it's normals.
Them: We need an ADC
Me: Got it! *locks Tryn, having had practice with Tryn in botlane before, in normals*
Them: That's not an ADC
Me: No, it's not a -ranged- ADC. You wanted an ADC, so I picked a Melee ADC
Them: Tryn is a fighter, not a carry. Guess who's getting reported.

Okay, that's just fail. He's an ADC. He is an attack damage, carry. Yes he is a fighter. NOT A MARKSMAN.

Euugh. Preople.

Needles K

08-20-2013

Words do not have inherent meaning; they are assigned meaning by intent and consensus. In other words, you were simply being obtuse.

DontPwnMe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Needles K View Post
Words do not have inherent meaning; they are assigned meaning by intent and consensus. In other words, you were simply being obtuse.
Yeah, like the triangle. Heheh.

Best Furry NA

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Needles K View Post
It's normals. I want to have fun, that's it. I'm not bad at it. I'm not going to cost us the game if I can. I'll try.

IronyOwl

08-20-2013

ಠ_ಠ

FaylureAtLoL

08-20-2013

Let us know if you win or lose.

Zmuecat

08-20-2013

Champion select if fun. Everyone gets in and locks what they want to play, so I play Quinn support because I wanted to play Quinn.

They didn't like me, and I bullied the enemy ADC out of lane because blind pick is easy.

kthnxbai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best Furry NA View Post
It's normals. I want to have fun, that's it. I'm not bad at it. I'm not going to cost us the game if I can. I'll try.
That doesn't change the fact that you were trying to argue semantics for a phrase that isn't even properly defined anywhere.

marisgard

08-20-2013

play draft

Needles K

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best Furry NA View Post
I'm not commenting on whether Tryndamere bot can work. I'm commenting on whether you or your teammate was using terms incorrectly.