Didn't take long for people to lose interest in Trundle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gahzoo

12-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dairy View Post
If you find LoL champs uninteresting and boring and you think HoN is so much better, then why you just don't go and play Hon instead of LoL ?
I know this wasn't directed at me, but......

For me I could never get into HoN, and not much of DotA, simply because I sucked at it and couldn't bother learning all the heroes. HoN does have more creative and unique spells. That doesn't mean LoL doesn't have them too, just look at Singed. What I have problems with are the new champions lately, and yes I attribute this do to the "Anti-Patterns" which I believe is halting LoL's increase in diversity.

Oh and LoL > HoN,
imo of course.

efdf

12-05-2010

Yeah, HoN has succeeded in creating a spectacle. I'd say LoL is staying too close to optimum design principles, as in easy to understand and removing unnecessary mechanics that don't add to gameplay, but this comes at the expense of flashier gameplay. On the other hand, HoN is straying too far by adding many elements that are quite pointless.

ILoveCuteStuff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2010

trundle is an awesome champ i love him havnt played another champ since he came out.

pillar is incredibly underrated.

Salruoth

12-05-2010

That's because whoever is developing heroes of late clearly has:

1) AOE syndrome
2) Just doesn't give a **** syndrome

Cenerae

12-05-2010

Trundle isn't OP or spectacularly bad, so nobody's got much to say about him.

Relatively well balanced champs tend to go under the radar when the QQ train comes for a visit.

For a good example, look how that buff to HSS got everyone crying about Pantheon, when before that nobody really had anything to say about him.