Brolaf skin WAY over priced!?!?!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hopzzter

12-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by akwhitewidow View Post
In my day trolling meant something.
No seriously, everything valve makes is overrated reskins of an overrated game. (HL2)

L4D/L4D2 = Boring party game, zombies aren't even scary. Being zerged is a minor inconvenience, not a death sentence.

TF2 = The casual game to end all casual games, only one precision weapon in the game and only one class can use it. Rest of the game is shotgun spam or people wildly running circles around each other swinging bats.

Portal = Too short, too easy, and GLADOS wasn't even sort of funny.

Ralzs

12-05-2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMpTgi3ilmU there is a working maphack in lol, i tried it myself, shame for league of legends admins that they cannot fix this!

Monkits

12-05-2010

It's priced that much because people buy it, being the suckers they are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sallad Hunter View Post
Do you go to the lamborghini website and tell then you could buy a whole house for the price they charge you for a vehicle?
Oh my, this idiot just compared a sports car with a skin.

Sacred Knife

12-05-2010

That what happens when game is marked "FREE"

BoonDoogled

12-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopzzter View Post
No seriously, everything valve makes is overrated reskins of an overrated game. (HL2)

L4D/L4D2 = Boring party game, zombies aren't even scary. Being zerged is a minor inconvenience, not a death sentence.

TF2 = The casual game to end all casual games, only one precision weapon in the game and only one class can use it. Rest of the game is shotgun spam or people wildly running circles around each other swinging bats.

Your opinion may rule all but I thought L4D 1 & 2 were all kinds of entertaining.
I was not too worried about it being a reskin and enjoyed it with friends though.
My bad.

TheMountainGoat

12-05-2010

15$ is not a lot of money. get a ****ing job.

Sk1n J0b

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquidone View Post
WTF does L4D have to do with this thread?

/thread

Tram

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2010

Gentlemen.

SlayerShagNasty

12-05-2010

I guess i didn't see/get that it was "Legendary skin" I just thought it was cool and wanted to buy it when i first heard about it. Then when it actually came out and i saw the price i was like F... that!

ebs530

12-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopzzter View Post

TF2 is one of the best games made. Considering you pay $20 bucks for it and get constant updates.