Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How do YOU lose games?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duke the Dutch

12-05-2010

um so my first ranked game last night, i was duo que with a friend ofc...
these 2 russian dudes were spamming chat with their sputnik and then tweaked when we banned a champ they wanted to play, so 1 of them randomed kassadin and went AD, and his score was 1/16/4

my 2nd loss came IMMEDIATELY after the first;
duo que again, a dude spoke up saying he wanted to play irelia cause he was on a hot streak. he raged at 8 mins in, 0/3/1. then we had a taric who was playing with bigger balls then he actually had, and he died once then rage quit. my team was Kennen, Blitz and Cho at this point, and i ended the game 8/1/7.

hail ranked noobs!

MCF

Recruiter

12-05-2010

100% lack of skill.

at least with me

alsowikk

12-05-2010

20% for personally failing(as in I fed/I could of salvaged it)
30% for surrender to early
25% for bad team comp(I can only play tanks for so long at a time)
25% for being outplayed big time
90% I could of done much better for the team

Heliostorm

12-05-2010

So much is just because of one mistake lategame that results in an ace, causing you to lose the game even though before that you had 8 towers up and no inhibs lost and they lost 2 inhibs already.