Release Notes 08/07

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bianary

Senior Member

08-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toorc View Post
Joke of the week: Morgana's Spellshield... untouched!
I dunno, I found Tristana untouched to be pretty amusing.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Idwal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

08-07-2009

"Load screen no longer displays Summoner Level"

My favourite part.
Less leavers.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PickleChutney

Senior Member

08-07-2009

Surpised that Wild Cards wasn't reworked all together as well.

Jax needed more than +5 run speed... His jump ability really needs to add a 2-3 second snare as well.

No nerf to Tris also surprising.

Other than that good stuff!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KodoBeast

Adjudicator

08-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prail View Post
Jax needed more than +5 run speed... His jump ability really needs to add a 2-3 second snare as well.
I would cry if Leap Strike was given a snare . Plus it was a +10 movespeed buff, not +5.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NÍvÍrmore

Junior Member

08-07-2009

This is great, but why did they INCREASE Warwick's ms?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BleBla

Junior Member

08-07-2009

Tested the new champion and it's great!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ezupio

Junior Member

08-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bianary View Post
I dunno, I found Tristana untouched to be pretty amusing.
Tristana isn't imba. Don't feed her and it'll be alright.
The people who say she is just don't like her and got owned by her a couple of times while they weren't cautious enough.
The only thing that could "balance" her would be to remove the slow from her Jump.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Venguy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-07-2009

get rid of global cooldown


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lightstriker

Adjudicator

08-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezupio View Post
Tristana isn't imba. Don't feed her and it'll be alright.
The people who say she is just don't like her and got owned by her a couple of times while they weren't cautious enough.
The only thing that could "balance" her would be to remove the slow from her Jump.
How to explain this...
Ashe was considered an EXTREMELY strong ranged dps carry, dealing extremely heavy damage at a rapid rate late game.
The current tristana has an evasion skill that ashe lacks, farms better then ashe, has longer range then ashe, attacks faster then ashe, is overall a better harasser [early game damage/ as and passive] and has more hp then ashe.
Now, ashe does have some things that she does better then tristana [she's a superior chaser, for example] but overall tristana has far more points in her favor atm.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Clutch Gatorade

The Council

08-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prail View Post
Surpised that Wild Cards wasn't reworked all together as well.

Jax needed more than +5 run speed... His jump ability really needs to add a 2-3 second snare as well.

No nerf to Tris also surprising.

Other than that good stuff!
MORE CC? Are you crazy?