Release Notes 08/07

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fatwa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khristophoros View Post
Ryze nerf? I never see him being used by high level teams. -_- Otherwise pretty nice.
There is more to balance than 'high level'.

Fuzzball

08-07-2009

this new guy seems ridiculously imbalanced...cool character but a short range flash on a 4 second cooldown with items? pretty much walked through the other team on my first go with him and i'm pretty average...

Larias

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

08-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatwa View Post
^this

DeadPerson

08-07-2009

Nice changes. CM needed a nerf as I'm one of those people who spam **** out of it, and wait for that perfect time to KS the low hp champion from the woods 1203012 miles away heh. As a support player Heal really did needed a nerf as well. And thanks for finally fixing Clairvoyance, no more evil gank plotting with a complete satellite photo of the entire area. Can't wait to get home and try it out

bakedlays

08-07-2009

Seriously, no change to Morgana? Immune to ALL spells for as long as she has mana, and the ability to cast it on allies is waaaaay OP and changes her stun from a skill shot to a let me walk right next to you because you can't do anything about it and then I stun you. Nobody should be immune to everything in the game except physical DPS for as long as they have mana, ESPECIALLY with the blind pick system.

Bianary

08-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatwa View Post
Ryze wasn't really a problem mid-level either, in my experience.

Only at bottom-level, and then the AP wasn't the issue.

Unlim1t3d

Adjudicator

08-07-2009

hm this update seems to be very disappointing ;/

Threads

Adjudicator

08-07-2009

still no boost/CV fix.
but nerfage to CM is all worth it.

battle mages are looking mighty viable right now.

muusbolla

08-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbs View Post
+1
He's still going to push all lanes while being able to stop pushes almost singlehandedly. He needs a reworking not a slight damage nerf.
This is the real problem. Gate is a huge issue and makes it impossible to gank him - you have to send 3 people to kill him when he's pushing and you still never succeed because he will just gate to another lane before you get there. Coupled with his monster ult he just refuses to ****ing die.

CM needs a serious remake where he gets ONE of his 3 imba abilities: gate, ult or wild cards. It shouldn't be wild cards.

I agree with what others have said, these patch notes are entirely underwhelming. Not sure why it took two weeks to make this patch instead of the usual 1.

Toorc

08-07-2009

Joke of the week: Morgana's Spellshield... untouched!