Release Notes 08/07

First Riot Post
12345678 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Adonis

Emissary of the League

08-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbs View Post
+1
He's still going to push all lanes while being able to stop pushes almost singlehandedly. He needs a reworking not a slight damage nerf.
The nerf is pretty significant.

Ca8UfM31mO9xRYRT

08-07-2009

I don't understand what

Quote:
Promote Talent:
  • NEW IMPLEMENTATION: While the cooldown is readied, Physical Attacks deal a bonus 15 damage to buildings
means it does now. When the ability is ready (no cooldown) the champion does an extra 15 damage to buildings? Or the promoted creep does the extra damage if it lives long enough for the cooldown to expire?

I like the changes and look forward to testing them out, but why were the inhibitor turrets nerfed? Or is this a balanced buff/nerf combined with the extended range?

Bubbs

08-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adonis View Post
The nerf is pretty significant.
It is but still not enough

Revengez

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbs View Post
+1
He's still going to push all lanes while being able to stop pushes almost singlehandedly. He needs a reworking not a slight damage nerf.
IMO When cards hit they disappear, other wise .50 on AP

Adamantium

Adjudicator

08-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aratrok the Merciless View Post
Kind of disappointed about the Cardmaster nerf. He's going to be used in the exact same way, but ever so slightly weaker.
Ever so slightly? hardly. That's a 25% reduction in damage from AP and a pretty big range reduction too. I think he will be used the same way, but he won't be owning peeps in 4-5 wild cards like before.

Bubbs

08-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revengez View Post
That would be better. His mobility is too good to have a spammable aoe that kills entire creep waves AND hits the heroes behind them.

Dormaus

08-07-2009

I withhold judgment until this plays out in game, but I have two major concerns reading it:

1) Did CM get enough of a nerf. It looks pretty good. Reduce AP so takes longer to get the really high damage. Reduced range so you are a bit safer when on the other side of a creep wave at the game start. And increased cool down so now you are only dodging it every 5 seconds instead of every 4. My base thought is this is a good testing point to see how things go, they can always adjust more if he is still a monster.

2) Trist untouched. I am not sure what they think in these notes are going to counter her, but the little tank with massive DPS and more escapes than Houdini sure seemed in line for a major slapdown late game to me.

Oh well I suck anyway, so I am not guessing any of this is going to affect me too much. I will still be way upside down in deaths to kills.

Contriving StyLe

The Council

08-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adonis View Post
Yeah, but Sion can be played as a meelee dps. Other true tanks really can't. And Yeti got the speed buff.. he needed it less :P
Sion really needs the buff... how fast is Judicator? noticed he wasn't listed either =(

Bubbs

08-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0CUST View Post
Sion really needs the buff... how fast is Judicator? noticed he wasn't listed either =(
She can make herself 20% faster at all times, she's fine on the speed front.

Edit: Not to mention she's ranged when she needs to be.

Dormaus

08-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revengez View Post
The least they could do is scale down the damage on each hit like Sivir gets.

12345678 ... 12