Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Release Notes 08/07

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Toorc

08-07-2009

Looks pretty neat!

The Swedish Chef

08-07-2009

Whoo.. new wall thing for Cryo, huh? That's nice, now it'll be easier to plant and gank with the thing.

Also, is Rylai's Scepter considered an ice-source of slow, like Frozen Mallet? If so, it'd be my favorite new item for Cryo.

ScholarZero

08-07-2009

I must be blind - Nothing was done to Morgana?

Adonis

Recruiter

08-07-2009

Sion didn't get increased movement speed?? That's lame. he's not a huge tank like Mino or Singe or Armordillo.. he really needs the move speed to get with range to attack =/

Sco0oby

Adjudicator

08-07-2009

thx for making it even harder to test out runes - lol guys...

anyway, another anticaster huh, sounds fun, altho he now is the second to have passive that goes "dont kill me unless everybody else is dead so i deal no dmg, trynda style"

I like most changes, but tristana needs a lookat.

overall not dissapointing, but not rly promising either...

Teirdome

Recruiter

08-07-2009

Quote:
Adonis:
Sion didn't get increased movement speed?? That's lame. he's not a huge tank like Mino or Singe or Armordillo.. he really needs the move speed to get with range to attack =/

Looks like mostly MDPS got the buffs.

Mr V Light

Adjudicator

08-07-2009

i've decided those are incomplete notes.

i really can't see stating that flash was too good, and the mechanics needed to be changed a month ago, yet putting it off due to time constraints and just nerfing the cooldown..

Adamantium

Adjudicator

08-07-2009

Cardmaster:
Wild Cards:
Reduced Ability Power Ratio from 1 to 0.75
Increased Cooldown from 4 to 5
Reduced Range from 1750 to 1450

Yes, that's what I'm talking about!

Bubbs

08-07-2009

Quote:
Aratrok the Merciless:
Kind of disappointed about the Cardmaster nerf. He's going to be used in the exact same way, but ever so slightly weaker.

+1
He's still going to push all lanes while being able to stop pushes almost singlehandedly. He needs a reworking not a slight damage nerf.

Adonis

Recruiter

08-07-2009

Quote:
Teirdome:
Looks like mostly MDPS got the buffs.

Yeah, but Sion can be played as a meelee dps. Other true tanks really can't. And Yeti got the speed buff.. he needed it less :P