nocturne assassin build over tank (jungle)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Currymancer

08-18-2013

is it viable to carry games hard? explain pls

Desynkronize

08-18-2013

Well considering most melee carries in thsi game don't work except for tryn and jax, the point is as nocturne (unless u have a really lucky well timed spell bubble) will die before killing the carry unless they are alone. Its better to build him bruiser, go try that ravenous hydra meteos build metos used if you want some damage atleast.

Currymancer

08-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desynkronize View Post
Well considering most melee carries in thsi game don't work except for tryn and jax, the point is as nocturne (unless u have a really lucky well timed spell bubble) will die before killing the carry unless they are alone. Its better to build him bruiser, go try that ravenous hydra meteos build metos used if you want some damage atleast.
can i know exactly what items are taken

nvmvoidrays

08-18-2013

it's possible, but... it isn't that likely to work, simply because nocturne will put himself way too far ahead of his team and get bursted down.

your best bet would be bruise-esque nocturne. i wouldn't know what to build since i don't play him, but, **** like, idk, randuins, bork, ravenous hydra, merc treads?

HarroHarro

08-18-2013

Maybe in bronze tier. Thing is Nocturne is an initiator so if you ult to start a fight/gank there's a large possibility that you will just get blown up by most champions in the game considering he has no instant CC. If you want a sort of assassin carry, there's so many champions with skillsets that are actually designed to kill quickly, but nocturne doesn't really have that and if you do decide to go glass, there is a large possibility that you will fall off if the enemy team makes it to mid-late game.

IS130c917366de0182fa8f3

08-18-2013

HarroHarro you didn't happen to catch the lcs games right? it does work even in tournaments.

HarroHarro

08-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IS130c917366de0182fa8f3 View Post
HarroHarro you didn't happen to catch the lcs games right? it does work even in tournaments.
? Every Nocturne pick I've seen in LCS so far has it being built bruiser/tank. Shoot me a link.

doublelift fg

08-18-2013

i already thought to take IE with him
it can work with Q giving you 60 AD you can do 400-450 crit

xPandaz420

08-18-2013

http://www.lolking.net/guides/149161
Best Nocturne Guide
works wonders
btw meteos sucks

Galactic Teemo

08-18-2013

If you can get the gold, sure.