Crashing During Loading Screen, Counts as abandoned game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ASC Ghostface

Senior Recruiter

07-30-2013

I get sporadic crashes during the champion loading screen. I've seen others report them as well. Not only does it interrupt the game, but LeaverBuster sees it as a quit game and counts it against me. I've been playing League for maybe two months and I've just been banned for the third time because of client crashes. And it IS the client:

- I've tested in custom games. The error never occurs there.

- It never seems to happen back to back. This has caused me to think the error is fixed several times, which resulted in it happening again, and pushing me closer to a ban, after a few games/hours.

- I've done launcher patches, complete reinstalls, and repairs. None of them work.

It just got me yet again this morning. The last game it interrupted happened yesterday afternoon. Despite that, I've been banned till August 6th. Judging from what I've seen I'm going to have to suck it up as far as the ban goes, but please, PLEASE find a fix for this soon.

I don't like dropping games and I dislike being banned for things out of my control even more.

ASC Ghostface

Senior Recruiter

07-30-2013

Error log from a crash.

ASC Ghostface

Senior Recruiter

07-30-2013

And another report from today.

ASC Ghostface

Senior Recruiter

07-31-2013

bump

ASC Ghostface

Senior Recruiter

08-02-2013

bump! with r3d logs from crashed games.

ASC Ghostface

Senior Recruiter

08-04-2013

bump... though from looking around it looks like Riot only bothers to check the Mac forums a few times a month.

FormerFro

08-18-2013

bump