Nidalee's Heal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Canis

12-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xocolatl View Post
At any rate, her healing does have the potential to become OP, at the cost of a lot of other things. It'd be interesting to see someone play her as a healer/caster. I can't see it being a terribly effective build though, as she as to give up so much for it.
Yeah it is not terribly effective as she only has really ONE support spell (the heal) otherwise she has attack ability and a trap ability for anti-gank, anti-stealth and damage dealing. Also this would gimp 7 OTHER abilities in the process.

whomaster

12-18-2009

ok, so i exaggerated a bit

Layotees

12-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canis View Post
Yeah it is not terribly effective as she only has really ONE support spell (the heal) otherwise she has attack ability and a trap ability for anti-gank, anti-stealth and damage dealing. Also this would gimp 7 OTHER abilities in the process.
Nothing a Lichbane can't cure.

Worstcase

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canis View Post
Um, if you have her heal down to 5 seconds I wanna see the build AND have 700 AP.

Her BASE cooldown is 10 seconds. Dropping it by 50% okay that would be interesting, not ONLY that stacking that much AP? Not too easy, I am calling shinanigans.
9% from talents, 6% from Runes, and Golem buff is 40% which is the cap, with that said, no where in this does anyone loose out on any AP so its very possible.

Trixster

12-19-2009

you can above 40% reduction the golem buff and yoru rune pages dont count towars the 40% cap only items do from what ive noticed

ive dropped karthus utli down to i think 70 sec flat if not 66.57 or smething

Oberic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2009

Nah, cooldowns hardcap at 40%, I tried to abuse soraka's ult and Ashe's ult. It doesn't go below 40% no matter what I do. Get 40% from items, Kill golem, have 10% or more cooldown from runes. still caps at the same point. The reason for getting cooldown runes, is you can get. say.. Frozen Heart, and have max Cooldown reduction.

Xetal

12-19-2009

In the games I have played with her, I have not seen anything like this. Her heal seems to be just below what Taric and Soraka's are.

Even with 300 AP her heal is only for like ~400-450, assuming that no one has bothered to hit her with a healing reduction. If she really went from 15%->100% instantly, it wasn't her heal doing most of the work unless there is a rare bug with it.

Xetelian

12-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xocolatl View Post
Here here.

At any rate, her healing does have the potential to become OP, at the cost of a lot of other things. It'd be interesting to see someone play her as a healer/caster. I can't see it being a terribly effective build though, as she as to give up so much for it.

That is how I play her.

I start out with heal and a + 7 mana regen item or so

I think keep heal maxed and spread the points out 1 1 3 1 for level 6.

This synergy puts that attack in cat form up nicely

Boots

Then I turn the item in for usually stinger or the chestplate with cooldown

The sword + chestplate gives me a nice mana regen with a faster cooldown for some moderately successful healing.

Late game it seems to become more of a buff than a true heal for me and as I progress in items the emphasis is on defense and attack and less on mana and cooldown.

Don't find this hero to be overpowered at all. Different, and useful in more than one way, but not the ultra bad ass.

This may be because I build for heal.