[Attention Riot] A helpful Teemo review

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JayceJa

12-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOtherDestiny View Post
I think Riot should redo the passive to be more useful, and fix the bug with merc treads reducing the mushroom damage.
this

these are the two most important things that need to be done for teemo, afterwards you can evaluate whether or not he still really needs the blinding dart nerf undone, and/or to be buffed/nerfed in different areas

Oddiz

12-20-2009

Upon more playing, the 2 biggest things that stand out to me are these:

1) There is a simple guide for how to negate Teemo. Step 1: buy mercury treads. Step 2: ignore Teemo. It really does turn his shrooms into a complete joke.

2) I miss his old passive. His new passive isn't really a skill. It simply doesn't exist in real game play. But let me tell you how good his old passive was. I am getting chased. I go through brush and out the other side. But I can still see in the brush and the side I entered, for a while. I see the moment they turn around and stop chasing. So I double back and tap them again with a dart and attack, then run back again. It was AMAZING for kiting people, and I would know whether to keep running or to go back and initiate again. Now I lost that ability, and doubling back is incredibly dangerous, never knowing if they are waiting for me in the brush or have stopped the chase. Please just bring back the trail blazer ability.

JayceJa

12-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddiz View Post
Upon more playing, the 2 biggest things that stand out to me are these:

1) There is a simple guide for how to negate Teemo. Step 1: buy mercury treads. Step 2: ignore Teemo. It really does turn his shrooms into a complete joke.

2) I miss his old passive. His new passive isn't really a skill. It simply doesn't exist in real game play. But let me tell you how good his old passive was. I am getting chased. I go through brush and out the other side. But I can still see in the brush and the side I entered, for a while. I see the moment they turn around and stop chasing. So I double back and tap them again with a dart and attack, then run back again. It was AMAZING for kiting people, and I would know whether to keep running or to go back and initiate again. Now I lost that ability, and doubling back is incredibly dangerous, never knowing if they are waiting for me in the brush or have stopped the chase. Please just bring back the trail blazer ability.
exactly, he does seem to be a bit underwhelming now, but those are the two main problems, fixing them could very well make him overpowered, or balanced, or he may still be underpowered

my point is, other things may be bad about him, such as dart being overnerfed, or move quick being a completely uninteresting and lame skill, but he cant be fixed until the two main problems are fixed

EDIT: well he cannot be fixed until those are fixed UNLESS he gets completely remade, which would be a waste