Ganking as a jungler

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wu Thuong

12-17-2010

that sounds interesting, i always thought that jungling as yi is like gambling... either you get the alphastrike proc or you dont... so whats the real deal? someone enlighten me please

nicosharp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonewall008 View Post
Then i'll have to see that in action. Sounds neat - too bad i suck as Yi. Basically Alpha strike to their face and maul them with lizard?
yup, maybe check Frozt's profile, there was a guy I played with last night that dominated with Yi as well. I believe I recorded the game.

U Vlad Br0

12-17-2010

Stonewall while I think your videos add a lot to the community and you try to help you could maybe try to be less authoritative with what ends up being just your opinions on jungling.

The fact that you are only 1291 elo and didn't even know the value of popping summoner spells (on a dedicated self professed jungler) shows you still have a lot to learn about the game.

Masamoon

12-17-2010

Shaco is hands down my favorite ganker when I jungle.

kill golem camp then red buff, head to mid get first blood.

hurray

rumples

12-17-2010

petition to start a stonewall fanclub.

Stonewall008

12-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by U Vlad Br0 View Post
Stonewall while I think your videos add a lot to the community and you try to help you could maybe try to be less authoritative with what ends up being just your opinions on jungling.

The fact that you are only 1291 elo and didn't even know the value of popping summoner spells (on a dedicated self professed jungler) shows you still have a lot to learn about the game.
So because my solo queue number - which i had said was due to me not playing ranked for college reasons and will resume now that it's done - means I can't make good points?

Also - check the date of this topic and the fact that I learned some time ago. Add to the fact that I didn't say that wasn't a gain - I changed the mindset of believing that was a failed GANK. The vocabulary for gank, in my head, changed by adding that popping summoner spells is also a gain.