Ganking as a jungler

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Karusan

12-04-2010

Let it be known that there is no greater pleasure in LoL than trolling your enemies with jungle eve

Rancid Sac

12-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karusan View Post
Let it be known that there is no greater pleasure in LoL than trolling your enemies with jungle eve
I hate laning when there is a jungle eve

Stonewall008

12-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rancid Sac View Post
I hate laning when there is a jungle eve
I hate jungling when there is a jungle eve

Polaritie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2010

The best lanes to gank, obviously, are lanes with good CC allies. Let em know you're coming and watch heads roll as you CC the enemies into their grave.

Tekel

12-05-2010

good information as always stonewall! i love your jungle.... everything xD. it's really helped me go from POS jungler -> good jungler =P

Stonewall008

12-17-2010

bump

nicosharp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2010

You forgot Yi, possibly the best.

Stonewall008

12-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicosharp View Post
You forgot Yi, possibly the best.
I rarely see Master Yi junglers and when I do it's usually me and i pretty much suck as Yi.

nicosharp

12-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonewall008 View Post
I rarely see Master Yi junglers and when I do it's usually me and i pretty much suck as Yi.
Only ones I see are high elo 1900 + usually, and its because they probably win 80% of their games. Jungle Yi is amazing and wins games. not only can he backdoor but can completely dominate the early game with red buff ganks. Rammus is probably second to Yi in Gank power. Rammus' 1up is being able to tank a few extra tower shots to get a kill however.

Stonewall008

12-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicosharp View Post
Only ones I see are high elo 1900 + usually, and its because they probably win 80% of their games. Jungle Yi is amazing and wins games. not only can he backdoor but can completely dominate the early game with red buff ganks. Rammus is probably second to Yi in Gank power. Rammus' 1up is being able to tank a few extra tower shots to get a kill however.
Then i'll have to see that in action. Sounds neat - too bad i suck as Yi. Basically Alpha strike to their face and maul them with lizard?