Ganking as a jungler

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

┼zuma

12-04-2010

I think one of the most important thing is the timing.

Le Conman

12-04-2010

What about Blitzcrank? Pull and knock-up? And once he reaches six, a silence too.

Stonewall008

12-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Conman View Post
What about Blitzcrank? Pull and knock-up? And once he reaches six, a silence too.
Problem is - why is he jungling?

Meball

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by nachoman34000 View Post
What about Warwick?

got beat to it
Best Jungler doesn't mean Best Ganker.

B1G Stick Policy

12-04-2010

Warwick can't "try again and again" after he ults.

Downfaller

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2010

Amumu? I would say he is better then Xin. Honestly Xin is a tough Jungle/Ganker. He is such a slow Jungle, he can't spend too much time trying to gank. Much like Shen...

and why is Twitch on that list? Is it just gankers, or Gankers who can jungle. Because I am 90% sure Twitch can't jungle.

Stonewall008

12-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Downfaller View Post
Amumu? I would say he is better then Xin. Honestly Xin is a tough Jungle/Ganker. He is such a slow Jungle, he can't spend too much time trying to gank. Much like Shen...

and why is Twitch on that list? Is it just gankers, or Gankers who can jungle. Because I am 90% sure Twitch can't jungle.
Amumu is a pretty sad ganker compared to the top 5 and only unleashes hell after the ultimate effect is in place.

Twitch is not a slow jungler (considerable) and he can just grab lizard and murder people. STEALTH GIVES HIM STRENGTH.

Rancid Sac

12-04-2010

Udyr should only be using ghost if he knows for sure he'll finish the job

Otherwise, at elo below ~15-1600 you can usually get a summoner to blow both flash and ghost just with the threat of bear stance.

Stonewall008

12-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rancid Sac View Post
Udyr should only be using ghost if he knows for sure he'll finish the job

Otherwise, at elo below ~15-1600 you can usually get a summoner to blow both flash and ghost just with the threat of bear stance.
I'm actually going to start taking exhaust on Udyr. There has been many instances where I wish they would just stand still for longer than my stun. Force them to use ghost or flash - leave only to come back to make them use the other or die.

Rancid Sac

12-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonewall008 View Post
I'm actually going to start taking exhaust on Udyr. There has been many instances where I wish they would just stand still for longer than my stun. Force them to use ghost or flash - leave only to come back to make them use the other or die.
The problem with this is that flash can still be used when exhausted, but if they flash then you exhaust I guess that'd be pretty brutal

I still take ghost only because in mid-late game people use ghost to escape teamfights alot when they are low and their distance is already typically too far for me to exhaust but ghost + bear is pretty much a guaranteed kill in that case.

I tried cleanse once because I was getting kited for like 6 games in a row and it was really frustrating (hate you janna, ashe, morgana, etc.) and found that ghost is still better because of the duration.

tl;dr exhaust would be sick for early ganks but if they don't have a threatening auto attack carry then exhaust might be lacking compared with ghost later in the game