How do you solo mid Vieger against Vlad ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gunflame

12-07-2010

Veigar locket is awesome

iluvrainbows

12-07-2010

i dont see how you have problems destroying any ap champion as viegar. all u have to do is farm till level 6, act like a scrub wait for him to overstep then stun, dark matter, baleful strike, flash, ult, baleful strike in that order

easy kill

if you have any problems destroying any caster or laning as veigar than you need to uninstall the game

Falbone

12-07-2010

I'm a vlad player, and i'll tell you straight up. If you're going mid against a good vlad, as veigar, you simply don't win. Playing defensively is your best bet if it looks like he's a good player. Before level 9, if he uses pool for some reason against minions for kills, you know he's not good, and then you can go for the kill.

iluvrainbows

12-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandmaBetsy View Post
I'm a vlad player, and i'll tell you straight up. If you're going mid against a good vlad, as veigar, you simply don't win. Playing defensively is your best bet if it looks like he's a good player. Before level 9, if he uses pool for some reason against minions for kills, you know he's not good, and then you can go for the kill.
your either on crack or have never played against a good veigar. veigar is made to destroy casters and his stun is one of the only ones that works on vlad so like i said earlier all u gotta go is time your skill so u stun right as he uses pool then use my combo. easy kill as long as u put up some harrasment before hand. even if he saves his pool, u still have the stun, just wait for him to push towards your tower and its pretty much over. if he decides to go tank and stack magic resistance then just stack magic pen instead of ap. its really not that hard since veigar is made to destroy all casters. if u dont kill him from the combo u will at least send him running back to base

Rhukk

12-07-2010

Thanks again for the feed back there some really good info in here.

Its seems to boil down to either a pre-emptive stun and harass as he moves in for a transfusion, or staying way back and avoiding the transfusion during the early laning phase.

@iluvrainbow - chill on the personal attacks, no bodies on crack nor should anyone be uninstalling the game based on how they play the game - you make valid points its quite easy to make them without being insulting

iluvrainbows

12-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blodwytch View Post

Its seems to boil down to either a pre-emptive stun and harass as he moves in for a transfusion, or staying way back and avoiding the transfusion during the early laning phase.

@iluvrainbow - chill on the personal attacks, no bodies on crack nor should anyone be uninstalling the game based on how they play the game - you make valid points its quite easy to make them without being insulting
maybe i was a bit mean with the uninstall comment, but the attack on grandmabetsy was necessary because he down voted my perfect strat. anyone who plays a caster except maybe a really good morg and thinks that they have an innate advantage over veigar is sadly mistaken.

and to add to the pre-emptive stun part, you should find way to force people to move in certain ways, like if u pre-fire your dark matter as veigar u can make them move in certain directions making it easier to prefire your stun though u will do less damage since your dark matter misses

SoullessFire

12-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blodwytch View Post

That's essentially it.

Using the pre-emptive stun and harass at early levels before you get an item to help with mana issues IMO isn't as viable. You WILL oom, and you'll probably lose out on important farm.