Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nasus, Fury of the Sand( FoS ), How does it work ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cutyohairfoo

12-19-2009

Come on red post!

I'm curious as to exactly how this works too.

EVILTeddy

12-19-2009

Nasus is very OP. The range of sandstorm is huge and also the lifesteal as well. They need to fix the stats/skills of this hero.

PrawnWonton

12-19-2009

Yes, this is a tricky question.

Nasus becomes empowered in the sandstorm, gaining 300 / 400 / 500 health. While the storm rages, he drains 3 (+0.01 per ability power)% of nearby enemies' health each second (240 damage max per second) and converts it into bonus attack damage.

In a team fight situation with multiple targets, how does that work?

5 people w/ approx. 2000 health each: 3% of 2000 = 60 damage per second. x 5 people = 300 total damage per second. So is Nasus given a flat +300 damage bonus to his autoattacks? Before or after armor/magic resists?

And how does armor/magic resist affect this skill? It says it just drains a percentage of their health, says nothing about dealing magic damage or whatnot.

Johann

Recruiter

12-19-2009

I wonder the same thing

Bromethius

07-02-2010

can we get somebody who created nasus to answer then? cuz I've been wondering for a long time to and still no straight answer

I Kenshiro I

07-02-2010

I'm interested in some reassurance as well.

DDXProject

07-02-2010

I just know it rapes face.

Yana

07-02-2010

I asked this a while ago and got some good answers, but no reds. Thread is below.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=104771 (http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=104771)

Dogmaster

07-02-2010

Need red confirmation, need to know as well.

Messiah Mejai

07-02-2010

Quote:
Phreak:
I'm pretty sure the damage cap is per-target and is primarily there to keep you from utterly destroying baron with it. I don't know how the +damage aspect of it works, though.

There you have it, folks, Nasus's power are so mysterious, not even Riot knows how it works.

Time for a nerf, I say.