Nasus, Fury of the Sand( FoS ), How does it work ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Johann

12-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiktok View Post
Damage cap is for one target or all targets? And how does the "convert into bonus attack damage" work?
There are lots of questions. May Zileas enlighten us about Nasus ?

Dreadstone

12-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johann View Post
I could have guessed it from the tool-tip. I want to know How works the add damage, how works conversion from drain to damages and how works the damage cap.
you take 3% of their life a second like a bloodrazor. all damage taken turns into bonus damage. bonus damage caps at 240. so once your taking 240 you cant take more even if they have more than 8000 hp (which i doubt they will) then from then on it will only take 240 hp a second cause thats the cap. does that help?

Johann

12-18-2009

Ok but now i deal 240 dmg per sec, do I get +240 damage each hit ?
I don't think so without Siphon Strike, i don't really hit like a truck. So there must be something like a percentage which is involved.

I want to know the percentage and if it works only for one hit or stacks until the ultimate ends.

Dreadstone

12-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johann View Post
Ok but now i deal 240 dmg per sec, do I get +240 damage each hit ?
I don't think so without Siphon Strike, i don't really hit like a truck. So there must be something like a percentage which is involved.

I want to know the percentage and if it works only for one hit or stacks until the ultimate ends.
my guess has always been that 3% of their health is turned into bonus attack damage. which isnt that much escpecially since to reach the cap they have to have 8000 hp.

but good question i would like a real definate answer too. I never really thought about it. i could always test it out with a comp game and calculate it.

Johann

12-18-2009

Yes but what about the bonus attack damage. If i deal 100 per sec on 3 targets, how many damages will my autoattack deal ?

Johann

12-18-2009

Red names, Throw me a bone ....

Johann

12-18-2009

bump

Worstcase

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2009

I'm pretty sure the damage limit is per target, probably not so much intented for heroes as it is for those who were thinking of soloing Nashor.

Pharmacologist

12-18-2009

I'm a pretty learned mechanics nerd, and I still don't know the answer : /

I'd like to know as well.

(I get the damage cap, that's simple, but how exactly does the life drained convert into attack....)

Johann

12-19-2009

Bump