[Guide] Nidalee goes Om Nom Nom

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Desolation

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2009

You are right about the snowball items, but even so, the Leviathan will be beneficial pretty much in all cases since its a low cost for a considerable amount of health.

For the sword of the occult post, about why would i get it if i don't even get crit items? You get it for the damage, and you still have around 35% crit with your talents and your infinity's edge. And if you happen to get it maxed 15% movement speed is amazing on almost any champion.

And i disagree that you should get a frozen mallet first, Yes it gives you more health and a slow, But more often then not your not going to have the 2nd tower, if not first tower down at that point, so they will be slowed only for a short while before they reach the tower, Now if this build was meant for cougar dps i would agree with you seeing as how its not based off physical damage nearly as much as the human form is

Desolation

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-24-2009

Updated my build for a more DPS build without the "snowball" items like sword of the occult or leviathan.

Gandalf 007

12-24-2009

Ew. A phys nidalee build that doesn't take clarity?

You have yet to see the light, my friend.

Desolation

12-24-2009

clarity imo only helps early game, when if anything after level 8 or so you can just go get the blue buff from gollem... after that going oom isn't really a problem unless its constant group gank over and over and over and that rarely happens, if anything you can just go in cat form at that point and dps

Gandalf 007

12-24-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desolation View Post
clarity imo only helps early game, when if anything after level 8 or so you can just go get the blue buff from gollem
Unless the enemy takes it, another teammate needs it, or the situation doesn't allow the time.

Clarity has uses all game. It is only overpowered on Nidalee....in the early game.

Vindictiv

12-24-2009

I used to build her something similar to that, beside snowball items. BT is awsome on her. Problem is its hard to build. bla bla bla noob l2p, i know, but really, the 1st BF sword is hard to get if you play vs a good team.

Every1 loves a feeder on the other team, but thats not the definition of a good group. Vs a good group, its gonna be hard to max any snowball item. Or even high enough to worth the slot imo.

Sheen is awsome in cat, and cat is awsome, but not at level 6 imo. Again, vs noobs it will do ravage, but vs any good player cat is most likely to get you killed at level 6. As you said her talent pick is very situational. Traps are very close to useless to me unless i fight stealthies, and if so then becomes highly un-reliable. Ill go for cat if its a walk in the park, else ill get heal so i can survive and ill pick cat later on.

I go Last whisper, tabi/merc boots, phage and mostly stay caster and shot from relative safety at an amazing speed with a decent heal and a sick Trow. Got decent HP and with the attack speed should get a slow proc. Then ill get sheen and after ill get frozen mallet. Zeal, go trinity force (trinity has 0 sec CD on the sheen effect, vs sheen or lich that have 3 sec, huge difference in cat).

If the game allows it ill start re-building another zeal, omw to phantom dancer. Absolutly devastating damage in cat, 40% dodge, high HP, great attack speed, by-pass 40% armor, great movement speed. In caster form the attack speed is so fast that by the time they notice they getting shot at, they took 5 arrows already with another 3-4 airborne, while slowed.

HoenHeim

12-25-2009

I still have been playing around with this build and no a sheen is not needed. Plus Even if your snowball items aren't maxed they still get stacks an keep them during group ganks and such because of assist's/kills so your fine. This build isn't for amazing dps but it does put out the goods. Plus this build can literally sit on par with most tanks and definitely off tanks.

Dodd

12-25-2009

This guide has such horrible grammar that it bothers the hell out of me, and I'm not even a grammar Nazi. You should seriously edit it, or at least let someone else do it. The title also sucks. As for the content, I've never really found it a good idea to go with such an expensive item first. But that's just me, I guess. I also fail to see how Nidalee is really OP... But it's a pretty good guide otherwise.

Desolation

01-07-2010

*Bump*

inept

01-07-2010

tri-force + bloodthirster + ninja tabi = what the hell