Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Guide] Nidalee goes Om Nom Nom

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Desolation

12-18-2009

This is a guide that i made for Nidalee after some rigorous testing, And many games played. I have found this build and skilling order to work the best with what i can possibly get out of her. I just updated it on 2/5/10 so it should be up to date ^.^
Nidalee goes Om Nom Nom (http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/guide/117,Nidalee%20goes%20Om%20Nom%20Nom)

*New*
Live stream will be up at random times when i play ^.^

http://www.livestream.com/desolation

If you like the guide please vote and comment on it ^.^
With your feedback on there i can get my guide to constantly be updated and being the best nidalee guide out there!
If you have any questions or would like to see me play her, Im usually online and will help with any questions you have about her.

HoenHeim

12-18-2009

sexy build works wonders and you cant die!

seresibyl

12-18-2009

Does this build work?

I like Nidalee, but I'm having trouble deciding what's the most effective item build

Desolation

12-19-2009

Yes it works, Ive been rolling with this build for about 10ish games and hasnt failed me yet ^.^

seresibyl

12-19-2009

Quote:
Desolation:
Yes it works, Ive been rolling with this build for about 10ish games and hasnt failed me yet ^.^

Gonna give it a go

Urcaen

12-19-2009

Though the build sounds interesting, I fail to see the point of not picking up a sheen at the very least. She's one of the most cast happy champions in combat. Between takedown, pounce, swipe, switching forms, and primal surging, which should always be done, and the occasional javelin toss or trap, she procs so much sheen (or lichbane/trinity force), that its almost a necessity.

arizenkin

12-19-2009

For the price sheen is great. Double damage attack every three seconds is pimp.

Desolation

12-20-2009

Sheen is good, But this build if anything is for a half tank/human form dps/support, Since most all of the ability's are based off AP, this takes advantage of the human form ranged dps

toomad

12-20-2009

About items:

1. Snowball items are very dependant on how you are doing in that match. Bad deal if you can't get many kills and/or you get killed a couple times.

2. Sword of the occult. Why would you get that item if you don't even have any crit items?

Canis

12-20-2009

Quote:
toomad:
About items:

1. Snowball items are very dependant on how you are doing in that match. Bad deal if you can't get many kills and/or you get killed a couple times.

2. Sword of the occult. Why would you get that item if you don't even have any crit items?

Agreed and agreed.

Crit build for Nidalee is very difficult to pull off as you are rolling a dice and HOPING she crits and not only that you are sacrificing a lot of damage for it. Going for more consistent damage will always win the day.

Alternate build: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=37795 more focus on raw damage.

Skill builds are exactly alike differences in items:

Scepter (same start)
Boots variable (and should ALWAYS be variable based on your opponent imo; if there's 3 stunners get merc treads so you aren't chainstunned so bad)
Frozen Mallet as first big item over bloodthirster - so you can chase down people mid game and the huge health boost makes people cry that they have to 3v1 you to kill you.
No snowballs as I am usually focused towards the end of the game as I am such a threat. The only snowball item is thirster which is picked up mallet or there abouts for raw power and leeching power. Malady is most of the time picked up before Thirster for IAS and the stacking debuff tears people apart while you spam skills.