Arena

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RocketSled

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2013

I'd like to try hosting a thread where members of this site can fight eachother in a sort of modified DnD system of my design. I think it'd be fun and interesting for everyone involved and if it takes off I would put more effort into it. As it stands it's relatively simple.

I'd like to begin with a tournament format. Members will sign up and be set against eachother one on one eliminating eachother until there is one left standing. You would be able to choose between sword and shield or a two handed-sword.

The way the combat will work is when it is your turn you will say what you want to do. It's up to you whatever you want to do from simply attacking your opponent to whatever else. You would recieve a penalty though for example if you wanted to specifically aim for the neck or whatever special action you can think of based on how reasonable it would be to execute. It will be randomly chosen who gets to act first. After each have taken their turn, it will again be random who will move first.

Each opponent you defeat will increase your strength depending on which set of equipment you chose. For example sword and shield gets stronger defensively while two-handed sword gets stronger offensively.

To sign up post here saying whether you'll be using a sword and shield or a two-handed sword. I am open to any contstructive criticism.

Action Bobby

09-19-2013

I want 2 shields. I've watched 300 and played the Paladin in diablo too many times to underestimate the shield.

RocketSled

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2013

Like I said I'm keeping this simple for now. If enough people were into this it'd be worth implementing dual wielding shields.

King Of Pie 56

10-02-2013

Sword and shield

TheDoughnutman

10-02-2013

Katana/Pistol pls