Comprehensive Trundle Jungle Guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saldean

06-11-2011

Sorry to necro, but can anyone tell me if this is still valid? I do everything these stupid jungle guides say and the results are not near the same.

Vortimous

06-20-2011

If you are having trouble jungling at blue, start at small golems, smite first and bite till dead... then kill second. Now you are level 2 in first few seconds of game. You have to go 21-0-9 for this (or at least get the xp level 4 masteries.) With this, you can start with cloth armor and 2 to 5 pots if you like... you can kill small golems, level, then wolves, then smite will be ready... kill wraiths by smiting big one then kill small ones... level again, if they dont have jungler, hit there wolves top, then if you have health, hit there blue with smite up again... now you have mana and if you still have health, hit your small golems again, level... port back and buy items... then you can clear anything now... its not that tough.... i take smite and exhaust or take smite and heal if you are really worried about dieing early on.... but once you get use to it... its easy....

Walkapotamus

07-31-2011

jungle trundle is easy if you use defensive mastery. i go 1(smite gold)/21/8 with full armor seals and start with a Cloth Armor and 4 or 5 health pots. i usually dont use the 5th potion and end up finishing the jungle so fast that i need to recall to let them respawn. just make sure to have someone leash blue buff and you can easily grab it first with the help of Bite and Smite. i got this from another guide and it works beautifully.

Hwa Ryun

07-31-2011

Bloodrazor is just a terrible item in my opinion. AD reds work better too imo.