#FreeTheMinions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

C9 HAl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2013

#Free The Minions!

Aran888888

08-17-2013

Status report: I found Viktors lab where he modified Exekias's brain.. A gruesome sight. Blood, everywhere. Signs of a fierce struggle- torn wiring, misplaced tools.. I can only imagine the horrors that took place there. I pray for Exekias's soul.

Mageinta Warrior

08-17-2013

#FreeTheMinions

Sylveon Pls

08-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aran888888 View Post
Status report: I found Viktors lab where he modified Exekias's brain.. A gruesome sight. Blood, everywhere. Signs of a fierce struggle- torn wiring, misplaced tools.. I can only imagine the horrors that took place there. I pray for Exekias's soul.
EXEKIAS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

On another unrelated note, thank you kind sir for doing all this for the minions.

#FreeTheMinions

Hiab

08-17-2013

The horror
#freetheminions

Mageinta Warrior

08-18-2013

#FreeTheMinions

VC Tactix

08-18-2013

I have seen Riot, and all these people speak nothing but LIES! The minions are not all one, they are divided amongst blue and purple and carry deep hatred for one another. The League wasn't made to slaughter them, it was made to CONTAIN THEIR CONFLICT! Their war was so huge that it threatened to destroy all, and then the champions were hired to fight for minions in the war! THAT'S WHY YOU GET GOLD FOR SLAYING MINIONS!
#ContainTheConflict

Mageinta Warrior

08-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by VC Tactix View Post
I have seen Riot, and all these people speak nothing but LIES! The minions are not all one, they are divided amongst blue and purple and carry deep hatred for one another. The League wasn't made to slaughter them, it was made to CONTAIN THEIR CONFLICT! Their war was so huge that it threatened to destroy all, and then the champions were hired to fight for minions in the war! THAT'S WHY YOU GET GOLD FOR SLAYING MINIONS!
#ContainTheConflict
Now the Institute is getting clever with their excuses, huh? If this were true, why are the minions controlled by novice summoners to fight their own war? Why does Riot claim they're mindless, soul-less constructs? Why do minions not fight more cleverly over time? Why don't minions go after champions (the clearly larger threat) first? There are too many problems with this explanation. How did the minion numbers total up equally? Why do minions not strategize the arrival of the siege minion for tactical advantages? Everything is too organized and even to suggest a war where both sides are trying to win. This combat style suggests the desire for a stalemate, which would only be beneficial if you were trying to kill off the most minions possible.

Nice try.

EDIT: Also, on the first page, the Syndra video? The minion that survived it all? That's the strongest evidence against your case right there. Several minions passed a lone minion attacking a building of high importance, yet none attacked it? You're telling me that they all simply did not see the "enemy minion"? Bologna.

#FreeTheMinions

AmbitiousKitten

08-18-2013

#Free the minions.

Aran888888

08-18-2013

Status report:day two.

Rot was fairly empty today. Most employees are on a day off for the week, so i decided to clock some "overtime" to see what i could find. I checked Xelnaths computer.. There are so many blueprints-devices for controlling minions mainly. I also found Xelnaths "personal minion" in a corner.. Shuddering.. I fed it, gave it some food and drink, but someone, or something made a noise and i had to get out. The second lock is proving fairly impenetrable, but i found part of a code on Xelnaths computer.