Trundle: A Random Party Guide.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maybesomethinger

12-05-2010

Hey guys.. this is my first guide so please don't flame me too much if its awful. I did make a few mistakes but nothing life changing and i edited the video to point out the mistakes.

Hope you enjoy it =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mus1QPd9MGk

Maybesomethinger

12-05-2010

97 views and no reply's? =O

Sacred Knife

12-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maybesomethinger View Post
97 views and no reply's? =O
You asked to not flame, duh.

Maybesomethinger

12-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacred Knife View Post
You asked to not flame, duh.
Correct. But I never said i didn't want any CC...Its my first guide. The fact that you posted this, Makes me personally think, You're attention hungry and most likely have a guide up somewhere that's gotten the same attention you're giving me and you feel like this is your way of getting back at the community.

But thanks for the bump. As well as the opportunity for me to give it another bump.

Now does anyone have anything constructive to say.. or will this post go in a downward spiral?

Aokei

12-05-2010

Ok, so a few things:

1) Your masteries are kind of... interesting. The only thing I would suggest is removing points from Archmage's Savvy and the Ignite mastery and put those points into something a bit more useful.

2) Why would you do flat AP glyphs? Trundle's only AP ratio is on his ult and its rather small. The glyphs would add only ~5 extra damage on Agony. Since you're building Trundle quite tanky, perhaps try scaling or flat MR or, like you mentioned in the video, mp/5 per level.

3) Either turn down the game volume, or turn up your mic. During some teamfights it gets a bit hard to hear what you're trying to say.

4) This is just my personal preferences but, the transitions between clips don't help make the video flow. Kind of like its being chopped up, but again this is just what I would say to do.

All in all, good job for your first guide. If your build works well for you, keep on doing what you're doing. My suggestions are just what I would change.