Best problem NA - Ok I got fed on Mundo, what next ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arnakk

01-23-2014

I started to play a lot more of Mundo in the new season and I had a good problem, in a lot of my low ELO game I got fed a lot. But I'm not sure what I should do. Mundo is very bad at killing turret so my standard stategy at this point is to farm minion between T1 and T2 turret and /laugh when the Top is attacking me. But I'm pretty sure I can be more useful somewhere else.

And for the items, I go Cape, Spirit Visage, Warmog, Raduin but what should I pick last ? Impaler ? Thormail ? Guardian angel (this one is the must fun because I imagine there face and they finally kill u using 4 ult on u then u come back to life and hit your R)

Thank you if u have suggestion and/or tips

Madraac

01-23-2014

What do you need more of? Look at what is killing you when you die, is it AD or AP, and build against it. If you are not taking towers down fast enough, building one AD item can help that out... or pick up an AP based item to boost your cleavers and aura.

Provide a bit more information if you want better suggestions...

Mcbooze

01-23-2014

if you are dominating your top lane then you need to be assessing where you are most needed. sometimes it's pushing your lane further to T2, sometimes it's moving back mid to assist in team fights. the goal always being getting those towers.

use your judgment. i say this all the time but this isn't a game with rigid rules to follow. it's a very fluid game with generic goals. how you accomplish those goals is a matter of adaptation, improvisation and solid decision making skills.