Regarding Pantheon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VTecJustKikdInYo

12-04-2010

He might be amazing early-game, but he's so squishy he dies extremely fast late-game.

sup dawg its JAX

12-04-2010

Because this totally CHANGED pantheon's main issue which was late game hurr durr

oh no pantheon so strong

what to do what to do

my name is purple and I make a thread about my discussion with the wizard coucil of super high ELO's of a game that is a competitive joke. You wanna play CPL get Counter-Strike.

Pieguy

12-04-2010

Oh god no not another purple pantheon thread!

Garion

12-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neegrows View Post
He's a melee caster who dies just as fast as ranged casters, get that through your thick heads... Why nerf him after you just made him viable again for having a strong nuke that became more of a priority than a spam Q spell? Just a reminder, a fed veigar can 1 shot somone faster and with more ease than a fed pantheon.
28/31/34/37/40% --> 24/28/32/36/40%.

is this a nerf you would call making Pantheon not viable?

diaboluS

12-04-2010

Thank you OP. You described it exactly right. couldn't of said it better myself.

sup dawg its JAX

12-04-2010

Just the fact that you guys call yourself the council is already sad, the fact that you make such an official "WE ARE THE AUTHORITY OF THIS SERIOUS GAME AND WE DISAPPROVE OF THE PANTHEONS"

just makes it hilarious

cookie?

Asinity

12-04-2010

Panth is nowhere near OP. I don't get the people QQing about omg HSS does sooooo much now. In case you haven't noticed, he is one of the squishiest melee champs in the game, even with his passive. Leave him be.

Clown

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

12-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilolimaZergling View Post
Just the fact that you guys call yourself the council is already sad, the fact that you make such an official "WE ARE THE AUTHORITY OF THIS SERIOUS GAME AND WE DISAPPROVE OF THE PANTHEONS"

just makes it hilarious

cookie?
Your wrong cuz the council are good players who are usually playing competetive which this game should be catering to. Although i play pantheon alot the changes are needed but i mean it really doesn't help that they make this hero have to play in very specefic conditions.

sup dawg its JAX

12-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clown View Post
Your wrong cuz the council are good players who are usually playing competetive which this game should be catering to. .
Yeah I am in the competitive scene now because I developed mad skills with my 4 buttons which require pointing and clicking

oh wait

Thomphoolery

12-04-2010

What's up, ODonnel?

Nice alt you got there