Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Regarding Pantheon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pika Fox

12-03-2010

Quote:
BlastedBarnacles:
The voice of reason. I love you sir.

tl;dr im a sheeple and have nothing to add to this convo

Mizerable

12-03-2010

Quote:
Earl of Preston:
It's so hard to play defensively and stay out of range of his stun. So hard.

I CAN'T DO IT

Exactly proving OP's point. Did you pantheons base MS is higher than almost every champion with 325 MS? Did you know with MS quints he can catch up VERY FAST. Did you know if you try to stay out of range he will zone you extremely easily? Did you know if you try to harass him he will gain an advantage from the tradeoff?

thehippiekiller

12-03-2010

Quote:
Earl of Preston:
It's so hard to play defensively and stay out of range of his stun. So hard.

I CAN'T DO IT

this man is a genius, we all just need need to tower hug at lvl 2 and get completely zoned by panth. and when panth is lvl 9 we can all just sit in spawn and just surrender at 25 mark. amirite?

PLEEEEASE

12-03-2010

pant is afun champ has been a main of mine since the beginning but witht his patch it just brough him back to his original op but with a more effective ultimate.

all in all its never fun playing a champ that no matter when you play him you get fed just change him back

Pika Fox

12-03-2010

Quote:
Mizerable:
Exactly proving OP's point. Did you pantheons base MS is higher than almost every champion with 325 MS? Did you know with MS quints he can catch up VERY FAST. Did you know if you try to stay out of range he will zone you extremely easily? Did you know if you try to harass him he will gain an advantage from the tradeoff?

did you know panth is susceptable to CC? did you know that while he is using HSS your lane partner can exhaust panths team mate and just rape panth while panth doesnt kill the person he used his combo on and is then killed?

xAnDeex

12-03-2010

I think everyone is still missing the point. If you stun panth, he doesn't do anything. I know its an amazing discovery that I just found out!

He's squishy...

thehippiekiller

12-03-2010

Quote:
xAnDeex:
I think everyone is still missing the point. If you stun panth, he doesn't do anything. I know its an amazing discovery that I just found out!

He's squishy...

so by your logic every hero in the game has a hard cc, hey maybe we should take heroes that have no hard stun or a snare and give them aoe cc ults so we can make panth balance in comparison.

redelmos

12-04-2010

Quote:
Pika Fox:
did you know panth is susceptable to CC? did you know that while he is using HSS your lane partner can exhaust panths team mate and just rape panth while panth doesnt kill the person he used his combo on and is then killed?

Good teams have Pantheon as a solo. That being said..
People need to stop saying to stun Pantheon while he is channeling, or to move out of the channel. This is not a choice. Almost no solos have a stun pre-6. I'd say 5 max, counting silences. Along with the fact that you can't stun or move out of the channel while you're stunned yourself. There is just no way for you to counter that, unless you're willing to get Flash and Cleanse just to save yourself every 2 minutes.

Pika Fox

12-04-2010

Quote:
redelmos:
Good teams have Pantheon as a solo. That being said..
People need to stop saying to stun Pantheon while he is channeling, or to move out of the channel. This is not a choice. Almost no solos have a stun pre-6. I'd say 5 max, counting silences. Along with the fact that you can't stun or move out of the channel while you're stunned yourself. There is just no way for you to counter that, unless you're willing to get Flash and Cleanse just to save yourself every 2 minutes.

ashe doesnt need a stun, corki doesnt need a stun, fiddle doesnt need a stun, hell, all other solos dont need a stun. ****, morde doesnt need a stun and will **** on panth all day long 1v1 because panth isnt fiddle

redelmos

12-04-2010

Quote:
Pika Fox:
ashe doesnt need a stun, corki doesnt need a stun, fiddle doesnt need a stun, hell, all other solos dont need a stun. ****, morde doesnt need a stun and will **** on panth all day long 1v1 because panth isnt fiddle

All you're doing is contradicting your previous argument.