Queue dodge because of a troll..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Archomni

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2012

was getting into a game everything was called and everyone agreed... moments later a guy says "im gonna feed this game" me and the guy that queued together both said "if you want someone to dodge just ask..."
I ended up dodging because we already had a jungler locked in and he chose cassiopeia with jungle/revive... And he locked in... obviously good reason to dodge..

i dont believe i should get a time punishment for a dodge like that... why not give the other people that obviously dont wanna play with this guy

either

A. A Chance to vote and kick filling out reason behind it

B. If someone is dodging to save everyone else allow them to give him a "Thumbs up/Green light"
So that he doesnt have to get a time punishment... it really really sucks being punished for saving everyone 20 minutes of a screwed game...

-Arch

DMG Zakpak0

12-09-2012

So true. I don't trust a vote kick button thought as people tend to use those things as another method for trolling someone they don't like but I think plays should be allowed a certain amount of dodges a day before they are penalized.

Rioreusu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2012

I think a system like this in solo queue would be a good idea.
Perhaps the majority vote from your peers (3 votes to approve a legal dodge/kick) would be sufficient.

This way, you can't kick someone just because he took your lane, since in solo queue you can only take one other person, which would only get two votes.

I think it would help prevent people from actually trolling in ranked, and allow those who are putting effort forth actually be able to do that without having someone ruin the game (and fun) for them.

Something like this:

Player 1 has asked for permission to dodge, do you accept? (Yes/No)

Player 1 obviously votes 'Yes'.
Player 2 (who is queuing with Player 1) says 'Yes'.
Player 3 (who is the accused troll, and has declared he's going to go Jungle Cassiopeia (in this case)) says 'No'.
Player 4 (who is queuing with Player 5) says 'Yes'.
Player 5 (who is queuing with Player 4 and is not as forgiving of the situation) says 'No'.

By a vote of 3-2, the team votes for a legal dodge, and Player 1 is allowed to dodge the ranked game without any penalty.

cGDrayks

12-09-2012

What if Riot let us use RP to buy dodges? If you use a purchased dodge, you don't get a time penalty. If you dodge without a 'dodge token' you get a timer.

Makboot

12-09-2012

you'd have people trolling, just to make others waste money, if that system was put in place. there should be a thumbs up button for someone dodging if someone else is being a troll, and a report button for the troll

Beastly Abs

12-09-2012

remember when you lose elo AND time penalty for dodging? good times.

Archomni

12-09-2012

Why dont you guys thumbs up the post so it goes for riot to see and add things onto it like Rioreusu? or do we not think intelligently for riot to actually look at something? as for the "tokens" thing I agree with makboot... people will troll just to make you use them... to help a post either thumbs up it or down it. if you want to stop getting screwed over from game to game... or maybe your one of the trolling peoples?

Xetelian

12-11-2012

I vote for an option to stop the countdown both teams can't talk to each other but 3-4 majority on one team should be enough to redflag the person trolling and then we all requeue without dodge penalties.

It only makes sense because the toxicity involved in this game can start way before the game does.