Give Phoenix stance a slow, and you're done with Udyr

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nikorasu

Senior Member

12-18-2009

After playtesting him a bit, I think that's the only thing he needs.

Add a stacking 10% slow on each Phoenix Stance flame wave, that lasts 2 seconds (duration refreshed on each stack).

This would give him a well needed gank tool when speccing AP (build that is somewhat lacking right now) and give phoenix a secondary role outside farming, making it more viable for melee build.

What do you think?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Commadore

Member

12-18-2009

That would line him up for the nerf bat and undo everything they have made better.

For the most part a competent Udyr player will take a slow in the form of Tri-blades or if they're desperate a big frozen hammer. If these are part of his build then a stacking slow is rediculous. Not to mention that this thing is freaking spammable and nearly permanent with cd reduction, enhanced ms, and the slow already applied.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LORDMERLIN69

Senior Member

12-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikorasu View Post
After playtesting him a bit, I think that's the only thing he needs.

Add a stacking 10% slow on each Phoenix Stance flame wave, that lasts 2 seconds (duration refreshed on each stack).

This would give him a well needed gank tool when speccing AP (build that is somewhat lacking right now) and give phoenix a secondary role outside farming, making it more viable for melee build.

What do you think?

I think you're an idiot and that Udyr is overpowered.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lightstriker

Adjudicator

12-18-2009

Lord, you're... just... no :/
Nikorasu: Generally, the consensus is that phoenix stance is fine. In fact, I believe the current part that should be buffed, if anything, is TIGER stance.
So yeah.
A 10% slow is not necessary though, esp. with bear stun already in place.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I8C SRS FACE

Senior Member

12-18-2009

Pheonix Stance HAS a slow. It's called "Rylai's Scepter." It's 15%, in fact.

Making it inherent in the stance would be broken, especially with the mini stuns that he can whip out in Bear Form seemingly at will.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paero

Senior Member

12-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by I8C SRS FACE View Post
Pheonix Stance HAS a slow. It's called "Rylai's Scepter." It's 15%, in fact.

Making it inherent in the stance would be broken, especially with the mini stuns that he can whip out in Bear Form seemingly at will.
Correct me if im wrong, but when i go into pheonix stance i dont automatically obtain Rylai's


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JayceJa

Member

12-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paero View Post
Correct me if im wrong, but when i go into pheonix stance i dont automatically obtain Rylai's
really? ****, that has GOT to be a bug


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stormsoul

Senior Member

12-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightstriker View Post
Lord, you're... just... no :/
Nikorasu: Generally, the consensus is that phoenix stance is fine. In fact, I believe the current part that should be buffed, if anything, is TIGER stance.
So yeah.
A 10% slow is not necessary though, esp. with bear stun already in place.
what's wrong with tiger stance? it's pretty amazing if you stack alot of damage in my opinion. the little activation effect is basically a free crit damage-wise, and with your passive + it's inherent speed it makes it much easier to stack damage since you don't have to really gear out for attack speed ( past tri-force and berserker's greaves, of course).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I8C SRS FACE

Senior Member

12-19-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paero View Post
Correct me if im wrong, but when i go into pheonix stance i dont automatically obtain Rylai's
Heimer Rockets don't give him Rylai's either, but it's a fantastic item to get on him that significantly strengthens his role as a character.

Evelynn's Hate Spike attacks don't give her a Rylai's either, but it's a fantastic item to get on her that significantly strengthens her character.

My point is that if you want a slow, it's available. It's kind of pricey, but that's because it's an awesome item.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Canis

Senior Member

12-19-2009

2 words: frozen mallet.

Thread over.


12