Doublelift's -Blitzcrank- Guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Support 4 U

01-23-2011

What do you think about the new cdr boots on blitz?

LittleBlueSmurf

01-23-2011

I like them, however I prefer swiftness for positioning still. Also, as this build includes no manamune I cringed quite a bit.

Pr0phetEzekiel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2011

All of you people posting your builds and opinions why everyone else is wrong are contributing amazing amounts of content to this thread. Please, continue.

Double. How do you practice hooks?

Sand

01-23-2011

You should do one of these for Irelia as well. :3

Letkhar

01-23-2011

Question: Why do you max your E first if all upgrading it does is lower the cooldown? I mean, it's not like people are going to stand next to your for 5 more seconds during the laning phase, and your grab's cooldown is always longer than 9 seconds anyway. What's the reasoning behind this? (I feel like I'm playing Blitz wrong or something)

random543210

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2011

bump pro guide imo

Doublelift

01-23-2011

Holy **** someone bumped my old guide.
<3 I'll update.

Doublelift

01-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letkhar View Post
Question: Why do you max your E first if all upgrading it does is lower the cooldown? I mean, it's not like people are going to stand next to your for 5 more seconds during the laning phase, and your grab's cooldown is always longer than 9 seconds anyway. What's the reasoning behind this? (I feel like I'm playing Blitz wrong or something)
E first because Powerfist is his bread and butter ability. It CCs, deals damage, and synergizes with Sheen rush. Yes, people will stand next to you for more than 5 seconds, as you open with a PF, it takes them a second to come down, you beat on them for a few, and as soon as you lose some distance, you hook and PF again.

Doublelift

01-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallstop View Post
all of you people posting your builds and opinions why everyone else is wrong are contributing amazing amounts of content to this thread. Please, continue.

Double. How do you practice hooks?
hi wallstop

Doublelift

01-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soft White View Post
Pretty sure he's getting Randuin's for the stats too, since it's a boss tank item and everyone knows it. Plus Heart of Gold for cheap armor/health/gold per/5. Luv me sum Randuins
This.

The CDR is kinda negligible, but the components of Randuin's is way good and it makes for some delicious stats. Frozen Heart isn't as good because you rely on your passive for it to be effective (something I very much dislike), and the components for it are very sucky.