We want skins!!!11

YES WE ARE! 10,848 67.42%
NO WE DON'T!!11 810 5.03%
WHERE IZ MAH COOKIE??? 4,432 27.55%
Voters: 16090. You may not vote on this poll

Skins, Skins everywhere!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bluepsi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2011

nice

김치 비빔밥

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2011

me want Princess Lila Missfortune <3

Lucipher

08-29-2011

Awesome!

Narak

08-29-2011

Trapezoid head Tryn scares me.

SomaLOL

08-29-2011

bump
amazing job ^^

ScorpioRage

08-29-2011

I really hope the person that did this was hired, as I don't see how Riot could somewhat copy two character concepts, and , blatantly, jack three skin ideas (Frostfire and Reverse Annie, also Cottontail Teemo).

I like a lot of the skins, and would really like to say. Holy sh*t the the amount of Teemo skins. Keep up the good work, I'd love seeing any Veigar skins without his hat on.

JGVariety

08-29-2011

I gotta say, these are above and beyond anything I've seen on the League Forums Artistic and Champion Concept wise. I especially love the way you introduce your Champion Concepts instead of boring old Text, but with pretty **** (d.amn) good Artwork on how the Abilities will work and whatnot. That Goo Champion of yours being a good example of this. Even the Black and White Champion Concepts are outstanding. And of course, can't forget the outstanding Skins. +1 To you, fantastic job.

Also, have you ever considered doing Champion Concept Art in the well, Champion Concept Forums ? xD

RedDrakez

08-29-2011

all incredible ideas, i would buy some of those certainly

TOIIIHOTA

08-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGVariety View Post
I gotta say, these are above and beyond anything I've seen on the League Forums Artistic and Champion Concept wise. I especially love the way you introduce your Champion Concepts instead of boring old Text, but with pretty **** (d.amn) good Artwork on how the Abilities will work and whatnot. That Goo Champion of yours being a good example of this. Even the Black and White Champion Concepts are outstanding. And of course, can't forget the outstanding Skins. +1 To you, fantastic job.

Also, have you ever considered doing Champion Concept Art in the well, Champion Concept Forums ? xD
When I was creating this thread there was no champion suggestion forum in this... forum lol.
Also thank you, I really love to read such comments with "details". Even if its critique.

JGVariety

08-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOIIIHOTA View Post
When I was creating this thread there was no champion suggestion forum in this... forum lol.
Also thank you, I really love to read such comments with "details". Even if its critique.
Your so very welcome. And one question; If you were to go to Riot Games and produce your own Champion Concept there (assuming you haven't already xD); would it be one of your previous Champion Concepts in this thread, or a brand new Champion Concept of yours ? And if it were to be one in this thread, which one and why ? I'm just wondering