Could need some help, Item Build for Nasus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Without a Name

12-18-2009

Hi guys,
I recently played some matches with nasus but I'm very unsure about a good Item Build.

I started with the Sapphire Chrystal because he needs some mana and then went on with a mix of atk speed and life steal (thought that would replenish his passiv)

But I'm not sure if this is a good Item Build for him. So could some people give me a little advice?

...thanks^^

Targhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-18-2009

I've written a comprehensive thread on this, which you can read in more detail here:

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=30302

But the summary is that you have the right idea if you want to be a carry. My early game purchases these days are generally:

Sapphire Crystal
Vampiric Scepter
Sheen
Boots of Speed

And from there either Trinity Force (carry role) or Frozen Heart (tank role). Stark's Fervor is also a good early choice if the opposing team is low on stuns.

Without a Name

12-18-2009

Ah ok, haven't seen the guide before.

Thanks

Hospice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2009

sheen
brutalizer
beserkers greaves
last whisper
tri-force

Hospice

12-18-2009

sheen
brutalizer
beserkers greaves
last whisper
starks fervor/tri-force

Without a Name

12-19-2009

So I again played some matches with nasus and this is the item Build I used. It works fine for me but I like to hear your oppinions

Sapphire Chrystal
Tear of the Goddess
Vampiric Zepter
Phage
Malady

(I not sure about Phage but...I like health...and I have nothing for AP, big problem?)

And what do you think with wich Item should I go on?

Hyfe

12-19-2009

Without: If you take nothing else from this thread, take the Sheen. I start with sapphire crystal and 2 pots and Sheen is typically the first item I get when I return to the well. With sheen and vampiric scepter you will be whacking surprisingly hard and returning a large amount of hp.

Then go for mercury treads if there's a lot of stunners otherwise zerker greaves though the +3 boots are probably viable as well.

Actually I really like Targhans guide. I also go for the glacial shroud because the combination of that and golem buff means you can spam away at a high rate of speed with no worries.

From this core build:

Boots
Sheen
Vampric Scepter
Glacial Shroud

Look at your team and decide what role you are going to be playing. Are there no other tanks on your team? Heart of Golds or straight to Warmogs. Do you have a good strong tank and a secondary tank? Upgrade trinity for and go for DPS.

Depending on the situation (your team/their team/how the game is progressing), choose wisely between these final items:

Trinity Force (almost always)
Starks (if no one else is getting it)
Frozen Heart (tank)
Banshees Veil (lots of enemy casters)
Warmogs (tank)
Sunfire cape (this can be fun if you want to be an aura stacking beast)

There's a few other situational items if you want to be more of a dps/lifestealer, but I find these items to be successful.

SonicTheHedgedawg

12-19-2009

most effective build I've ever made:

Regrowth pendant -> Philosopher's stone
Mercury Treads/Ninja Tabi
Sheen -> trinity force
Warmog's armour
Atma's impaler
Force of Nature
Sell philosopher's stone and get Phantom Dancer.

Hyfe

12-19-2009

I'd agree atmas impaler is a good item if you have a good HP item like warmogs. Almost as good as IE if you've got >3k HP for a lot less money.

Without a Name

12-19-2009

Do I have enough mana early game when i buy Sheen?

And what about buying Giant's belt before Warmog's armor?