Janna, Bringing out her true potential

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jeszra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelonBalla View Post
Id like to see some people try this build and provide feed back on what could be improved
Many of us have tried similar builds and come to the conclusion that they are bad. Which is why we're trying to get you to see the same. Not just because we're mean.

MelonBalla

12-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiria View Post
1.Janna dont need to farm.
2. Stop building ap on her. Aura/survi items + wards > ap.
3. Cleanse/Flash is the way to go. Counter every aoe disable.
4. Zephyr > Tornado unless u solo lane then max tornado. Zephyr is gr8 slow in early game and it helps in ganking. Tornado just pushing lane and like i said janna dont need to farm and if u trying to farm +150cs on her ur doing it wrong.
You really think your 50 creep kills can hold a candle to my 150+ creep kills at the end of the game... You sound like your just building her in a way that you can run away from danger, instead of crushing the opposition. If you read my build u will see that I recommend getting zephyr first, because tornado is useless between levels 1-5.

MelonBalla

12-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeszra View Post
Many of us have tried similar builds and come to the conclusion that they are bad. Which is why we're trying to get you to see the same. Not just because we're mean.
Except Ive played all the awful builds these guys suggest and it makes me 100% reliant on my team to win the game because without strong AP Janna cant hold her own against a strong opposition. You are 100% at the mercy of your team, and what happens when you get a bad one.

xOYQyuqpZHcxpDk2

12-03-2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrsTE1vpoXM

Pretty much everything you need to know about Janna. Slightly outdated now, but good none the less.

Crimson Rose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2010

i still think ur build is trash.

these are the builds i have used in all the time i played janna:

1. build i started with. i find it trash nowadays but it worked back then prenerf.
meki pendant into chalice
mobility boots (or merc)
aegis
randuins / banshees / frozen heart- game should be over by now (i used a shaco+janna build in TT only. this build with 0 ap brought me to 100 armor and MR allowing me to stay in the middle of everything in an all melee map like TT)

note: stopped playing janna on TT after that^ (nerfs)

2. i realized that build wasnt good ( i didnt have mp/5 runes by then)
dorans ring
mejais soulstealer (gets filled cuz of the assists)
merc treads
aegis
randuins / banshees / froheart or (never really liked soul shroud)

3. prev build was situational, because in some games i wouldnt get much assists due to many factors (team sucking, outplayed, etc).
faerie charm into phil stone
boots into merc treads later
catalyst into rod of ages
glacial shroud
banshees / finish shurelyas item / randuins / fro heart

best build by far imo, but it takes a while to get going. i DONT like to be squishy as janna, and i stay with 30 MR for the most part before finishing aegis / merc treads.

i still have room for improvement because i still dont know whether i should rush mejais or roa or maybe both in certain cases.

janna -> tankiness, some ap, as much cdr as possible.

The Mighty Raeli

12-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelonBalla View Post
How is ROA better than rylai's? ROA takes a while to reach it's true potential at end game, and rylai's provides 500 hp with an amazing slow.
RoA gives mana. RCS does not.
Janna has a built in slow on her w.
You do not need an extra slow. It's pointless.

PS: Having Catalyst heavily outweighs the benefits of having a Giant's Belt, Amp Tome, OR Blasting Wand for laning. If you don't understand this, then.. I'm sorry, but maybe you're not cut out to play Janna.

Then again, you're advocating Phil stone which should make that blatant in the first place.

MelonBalla

12-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mighty Raeli View Post
RoA gives mana. RCS does not.
Janna has a built in slow on her w.
You do not need an extra slow. It's pointless.

PS: Having Catalyst heavily outweighs the benefits of having a Giant's Belt, Amp Tome, OR Blasting Wand for laning. If you don't understand this, then.. I'm sorry, but maybe you're not cut out to play Janna.

Then again, you're advocating Phil stone which should make that blatant in the first place.
Holy **** janna has a slow no way!